It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody look for this?(C2C drone related)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I didnt post it this in the C2C drone thread because I belive if kind of off-topic, so if the mods think Im wrong please feel free to advice.

To start I have never heard before of the John Titor story. I came across, while doing some searches about the C2C drone story. I have being following the drone story very closely since it started and after reviewing the JT story I have to say that theres quite a few similarities in the modus operandi in which the to stories developed.

Not to say that I have come to the conclusion that this 2 hoaxes/stories come from the same source, but is something about the JT story the way it unfolded and the subsequent reaction that it has caused me to lean towards thisto 2 theories:

1. We are dealing with the same guy but a bit more polished in his work, learning from his mistakes of the past and bent not to repeat them again.

2. Some other person that is aware of the JT hoax, and is doing something similar but again not repeating the mistakes of the JT hoax.

Has anybody have done some other research on this, or have this been completely dismissed?

[edit on 15-7-2007 by Bunch]

join