It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im going camping soon anyway to make contact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Pretty much the title but in about a week i will be going camping and im just wondering if there is some kind of trick to calling up some aliens for a sit down. Anyone know if this kind of thing is possible or if there is a trick or mental way of doing it?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
They choose you, you don't choose them. Go have a good time, and if it is meant to happen.......

uh, yah...

(two lines! yayers!)

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Screw that we gotta stop following there rules ima clime the highest mountain and scream at the sky.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Other than prophet Yahwee or whatever his name is I dont know how to summon UFO's or aliens. I've heard of a group of people meditating in a field had some sightings but thats about it. I would just believe it can happen, and who knows we may never hear from you again.......If you do manage to make contact be sure to take pictures and video with a tripod so your shaky hands dont blurr the "UFO."
Good luck
I will tell my alien buddies to drop by

[edit on 15-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Look at it this way; how long has mankind (women, too
) been looking for positive signs of extraterrestrial intelligent life? Take SETI for example. I would imagine that they have much more resources than you would have on your camping trip. And zip, nada, zilch, zero.

Not that I don't hope for it one day to happen, but I seriously doubt that you will find anything while on your trip.

My best advice is, enjoy yourself. Life is very short, and you shouldn't waste holiday looking for little green men.

[edit on 7/15/07 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Good luck on your quest
I hope you achieve your goal.
I can save you a probable disappointment though.
Before setting off you need to enlighten yourself and quite possibley seek advice from these experts

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Edgar Cayce, (and folk like him) believe if you wan't something specific to happen in life, ask & ask & ask & ask, then LET IT GO and forget all about it. It does work.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Find some piyote or whatever its called and get into the spirit world. Youll make contact for sure then. ...."Or ill eat my hat"

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What makes you think that anyone here has an answer to your question? If there was a trick to call and invite et's for marshmellows everybody would be doing it. ATS is getting hammered with these questions that should be in BTS and is ruining the credibility of the site.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
What makes you think that anyone here has an answer to your question? If there was a trick to call and invite et's for marshmellows everybody would be doing it. ATS is getting hammered with these questions that should be in BTS and is ruining the credibility of the site.

Yeah agreed. Asking for something to happen when its possible they don't even exist is pretty stupid really.

In theory, it would be no different than asking if they would come to me in broad daylight in my living room. Or do they only come when its dark, in the middle of nowhere?

[edit on 15-7-2007 by thesneakiod]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Find some piyote or whatever its called and get into the spirit world. Youll make contact for sure then. ...."Or ill eat my hat"

"I had some peyote and saw an alien ship and the ET's were nice... it's all on film".... "This is just you talking gibberish into the camera and running through the woods"

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Peyote?... I thought it was coyote.
Damn! that'll explain the stomach cramps.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I just found something on google :O
An UFO ATTRACTOR PROJECT, called C.A.D.D.E.T.

www.dantedifranco.com...

Maybe you can create their machine on your own and use it to signal out for any UFO's.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoidkid is a trick or mental way of doing it?

Yeah its called channeling, but your going to need more hat a week to get that down pat...

Perhaps a big sign.... put it on a hill top...

Am looking for a lift to Andromeda. don't mind if you drill holes in my head or prod me with alien devices

Yuppers that will get em fer sure

top topics

join