It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Tallest and Smallest Men Meet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

World's Tallest and Smallest Men Meet

www.foxnews.com

The world's tallest man has met one of the world's smallest in China.

Bao Xishun, a 56 year-old herdsman from Inner Mongolia, is the world's tallest man and measures 7' 9" tall.

Meanwhile, He Pingping is applying to be entered in the Guinness World Record as the world's shortest adult, standing at a mere 2' 4".

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
That's amazing, it seems almost like they're different species. That small guy looks like a baby.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
the small guy doesn't even look deformed!

this is
not a one
liner

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
That small guy is pretty darn cute, that is a great picture. Thst is amazing how tall that guy is, wow. I would like to meet him, both of them.

[edit on 15-7-2007 by paigcal]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Mini me! You complete me!

7ft9!! Damm that's tall. Why isn't he in the NBA?

No I get it he's a herdsman, wow that's gotta me more fun and far more rewarding than travelling around the states and raping groupies!!

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
That's a very interesting story and pic. But, forgive me for being the skeptic I am, it's Fox News, and the pic almost looks photoshopped.

I mean, wouldn't the little guy be looking up at the big guy when they shake hands? And who is holding him up, and why? As an adult you'd think he'd have sense enough not to step off whatever he's standing on and wouldn't need support.

I am suspicious. Story of my life.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
wow great picture . this is just so funny to me to see

i wonder if there are any others where he could be standing on his head or shoulders

or maybe one where the little guy is holding on to his leg while the big guy shakes him
h ah a ha h ah

p.s another pic seated side by side www.itv.com...

man if i was a goat it would be easy to spot this guy trying to herd me

[edit on 15-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That tall guy is nothing.

This is the real world's tallest man. His name is Robert Pershing Wadlow.

Robert Pershing Wadlow (February 22, 1918 – July 15, 1940), according to the Guinness World Records, is the tallest person in medical history for whom there is irrefutable evidence. He is often known as the Alton Giant. Wadlow reached an unprecedented 8 feet 11.1 inches (2.72 m) in height and weighed 440 pounds (199 kg) at his death. His great size and his continued growth in adulthood were due to a tumor within his pituitary gland. He showed no indication of an end to his growth even at the time of his death.

Source

top topics

join