It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High quality and many angles WTC demolition video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I trully found this video outstanding. The way the core swings its a must, the puffs (air pressure lol ) are incredibly detailed. At 4.08 also a new angle (at least for me) with a piece of the WTC disintegrating infront of your eyes.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This video show NOTHING different than what we have all looked at in the past 6 years.

If anything, it's disgusting that people keep posting the same thing over and over. Thousands died in those buildings remember. The adjective "outstanding" is not one that I would choose to use for this over played video that is the last moment of many innocent lives.

Sorry for my rant.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
I trully found this video outstanding. The way the core swings its a must, the puffs (air pressure lol ) are incredibly detailed. At 4.08 also a new angle (at least for me) with a piece of the WTC disintegrating infront of your eyes.
I've been a believer of the demolition theory since I was in manhattan near the site and saw everything happen . The worst part after the collapse was all that smoke I had to try to dodge off by running like it was the end of the world. In my opinion the way they collapsed made most of us on ATS more distrustfull towards the government, and the other half of ATS believing everything the government told us. The funny thing about it is when the news was reporting it all of a sudden they figured out osama was behind this and happened to find a passport of one of the "highjackers" that fell from the aircraft with no burn marks on it.Whoever thinks that these highjackers could come on board with box cutters and other weapons must be on some form of "substance".

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The quality of the video is outstanding as well as the footage itself at least I am not like the prime minister of Israel saying that 911 was a good thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Its the SAME as all the other ones.

Do you have the transcript or the video of the Prime Minister saying that ?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Its been over this forum over and over.
Plus there is a search engine called google you might find it handy.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
No it isnt... just a bunch of anti semite sites that dont have it on video.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
This video show NOTHING different than what we have all looked at in the past 6 years.

If anything, it's disgusting that people keep posting the same thing over and over. Thousands died in those buildings remember. The adjective "outstanding" is not one that I would choose to use for this over played video that is the last moment of many innocent lives.

Sorry for my rant.

I would be too if I'd posted such demagoguery.

This is by far the most important crime in US history. It has been justified for the remaking of our Constitution (not for the better) and for launching two wars, one of which had nothing to do with the event itself and threatens to devolve into disaster.

The video evidence of the collapses are the best and only evidence left us of this crime of monumental import, after the gov't saw to it that the physical evidence was destroyed.

They document twin explosive collapses that occur at freefall speed, a physical impossibility for the official explanation of a gravity-driven collapse. (And lots of squibs, I might add.)

Unsurprisingly, you swiftly appear and "rant" that we should close our eyes to this evidence, and I assume our minds.

The justification?

We have seen it all before, move along folks, nothing new to see here.

We are ghouls, desecrating the memory of innocent victims.

Browbeating on the one hand, wrapping yourself in the funeral shrouds of the victims on the other.

A rant indeed.

[edit on 15-7-2007 by gottago]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this video. At around 1:28 you can see part of the central core turning into smoke. The video made me realize that there must be good clips of this process out there. A lot of the sequences are cut too short in this video so that you don't see that process. Possibly some of the video editors didn't realize the importance of that part of the collapse.

It would be good to get some of these longer sequences and post them here.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
Whoever thinks that these highjackers could come on board with box cutters and other weapons must be on some form of "substance".

Why couldn't they? The only thing they carried on that wasn't allowed on a plane was pepper spray, and that was one of the hardest things for screeners to find in a bag.

new topics

top topics

join