It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Meru Foundation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Stan Tenen, an electronic engineer, noticed patterns while reading the Hebrew-English Pentateuch which started his research and lead to the creation of the Meru Foundation.

What Stan did was apply a base-3 counting system to the Hebrew alphabet and then use those letters on an x, y, z Cartesian coordinate system, the results are pretty interesting.

www.meetingtent.com...

Another spin off the Bible Code? The idea of hidden meanings inside ancient text is nothing new but do you think this guy is on to something? Or is this just another web site trying to sell books?

(Moderators, if this is posted in the wrong forum please feel free to move it! Wasn't sure myself.)

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
no thoughts? i know i'm a 'newbie' but i promise you'll still be cool if you reply to my thread!

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i tried to grasp what they were trying to do...but I really couldn't follow....I really couldn't form an opinion on this one. sorry

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Enomus, I'm going to try to revive this thread based on some new information. Found it in a search after listening to STAN TENEN on CoasttoCoastAM.com the other night.

It was an amazing show. This guy is brilliant and its amazing the details he is finding exploring the hidden secrets behind the book of Genesis in the Torah (also 1st book of the oldTestament Bible). I believe that he has made tremendous progress.

Here is a show Recap and the special page he created for the show can be found Here.

His main website is Meru.org I agree with the method of using the original letters used in the original texts for study. Take a look at the info on Genesis 1:1. I would have to listen to him explain this to me at least 4 times before grasping it all.

I would love for someone here at ATS who has listened to all of the DVDs or read all of the books to explain this in great detail. I have not done any of these and only had the 4 hours to listen to him once.

you can hear a broadcast of the show HERE and by choosing the date Aug 6 at 12AM. You will have to scroll forward about 17 minutes into it because of commercials to start. He speaks for 4 hours, so you will have to select each new hour from the site to listen to the next hour. Its starts with Quantum Computing and in the later hours gets into the numerical study of Genesis 1:1,

I would love for someone to explain the breakdown of Genesis 1:1 better in its relationship to the Bees and the honey combs, the hidden structures in the layout of the letters, and to a pattern found throughout nature.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Nobody on this site has any information or has done any analysis on Stan Tenen's work? Is it because of the high complexity? I'm just surprised, with all of the brain power on ATS, I figured someone would know something. Maybe the title is throwing it off.

top topics

join