It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Die Hard 4.0???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Why is this movie called 4.0?

Will there be a 4.1 version when the first reviews are in?

When they've got rid of the bits audiences don't like and have ironed out the bugs, will it become 4.2?

Just thought I'd ask......

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think because it's the 4th in the series and just trying add a modern theme to it... with the computer age and all... ?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well... since the theme of the movie IS computers and their volnurability then the title fits quite well I gues

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
the first three rock. they damn sure dont make movies like they dude back in the day. haven't seen the new one. but i have a feeling it does not compare.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DominionOfGozer
the first three rock. they damn sure dont make movies like they dude back in the day. haven't seen the new one. but i have a feeling it does not compare.

it doesn't

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'm guessing you live in the UK, at first I thought this topic must be really old or something. Cause it's just called Live Free or Die Hard, here.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I thought the new one was awesome. Especially compared to other action movies made today. Bruce Willis still has it as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I haven't gotten a chance to see it yet but everyone I know who did said it was a really good action flick.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It was a good movie but didn't feel like a Die-Hard movie. To much over the top CGI crap and Bruce Willis didn't pull off the character as well as the past. They should of named it something else.

join