It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacre Bleu! The Secret is not complete.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yes I tell you it is not complete. It's not just positive thinking like I've said before. It's also positive feeling. And having the right state of mind. For this to happen your subconscious mind has to be programmed the right way. Yes I said it. Your subconscious mind has to be programmed the right way. Your character, your behaviours and thought processes are being determined by the "software" in your subconscious. Whether you're motivated to take constant action, or if you're lazy. In fact I dare say that perhaps even your intellect and skill may be determined by the "software" in your brain, which was programmed during the time that you were brought up.

Perhaps everyone can be like Pele, like Tesla, like Churchill, like Jordan etc... If they are able to program their minds correctly. It may be in the genes as well as science says. But perhaps that can be overridden by the right programming of the subconscious mind.

You can't run quickbooks 2007 or Unreal Tournament 2007 on a MS-DOS operating system. (you can't teach an old dog new tricks). But you can upgrade your operating system though.
You perhaps don't have the right operating system (subconscious programming) to live the life of your dreams/become financially independent/increase your intelligence/achieve your ideal weight/stop smoking etc... But you can upgrade to enable those habits or traits to change to more desirable ones.

Check out this link that I've found yesterday that explains the specifics behind all this:
www.howtobemotivated.com...

There's a great book that explains this as well. It's called "The power of your subconscious mind" by Joseph Murphy.

Btw.. this is not an ad, so I will not profit financially from you clicking on that link. So get that out of your head immediately.
It's just a page I found yesterday and which I find to be pretty accurate.

And second, I'm not a psychologist. So you may have to take a saltshaker with you while reading this.
Or you can practise.

Take a pen and paper and take some affirmations and write them down 10-20 times a day for a period of at least a month (Or 100 times a day for at least two weeks). This is a simple method to reprogram your mind. You can also write your affirmations in a question form, which may work even quicker.

Take your pen, paper, and a saltshaker and give it a try.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Interesting post, which im sure many people will find most helpful

However, just like one can "upgrade" ones physical appearance to fight against the wraith of time, "reprogramming" via the subconscious is really not necessary. You are beauty and perfection, and you have all the tools you need right now, to do whatever you wish!

Addiction only remains addiction so long as you let it. You have control over your entire mind and existence, but it may not appear this way so long as you believe it not to be the case. Positive thinking is not necessary. Just "be", in the here and now..

It is far more beneficial to deal with "problems" head on, with yourself, because there is no such thing as a "mistake", and you always continue to learn. Always.

But for those who know smoking is bad for them, and want to stop now, then it can still only be seen as a good thing to have yourself reprogrammed not to smoke. Just so long as you trust the programmer..

and why trust anyone else but yourself

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
you are indeed correct about your subconcious needing to be programmed a certain way in order for it to do certain things. yesterday i was reading something on the exact same subject with the same analogies. it says that your subconcious basically details the ways you do things also it said that they are ways of convincing your subconcious to do what you want it to allow your body to do by telling yourself that something you want to happen will happen if you accomplish what you are trying to do. also the article is called the telekinesis trainning manual 2. its available at psipog.net if your interested . great post

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Thanks PwN3d!

Strange how it's so similar to what I've written here.

psipog.net...

Here's the link for whoever wants to view it.

Shrunkensimon,

That's definately true what you're saying there. But most people lack the willpower to do that.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Im not sure if its the will power in all casses i think its one of those things that you need to practice. You should check psipog out more often it could be of use in the future.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Take a pen and paper and take some affirmations and write them down 10-20 times a day for a period of at least a month (Or 100 times a day for at least two weeks). This is a simple method to reprogram your mind. You can also write your affirmations in a question form, which may work even quicker.

I used affirmations with great success for inducing AP in the beginning. From time to time I still use them.

Many of my friends find it easier to just grab a programmed amulet/lucky charm/talisman etc. that brings them good circumstances regardless of what they're thinking, positively or negatively. This works because they are not consumed with negativity for long periods of time and perhaps having the item helps keep them from lingering too long in a negative state of mind. The bottom line for them is that it makes the path easier. Whatever works.

[edit on 19-7-2007 by Questor]

top topics

join