It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce subsurface radar scans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone has tried subsurface radar scans at Dulce, similar to the ones done on Mount Ararat that apparently revealed frame like structures beneath the mud.

If not why not?? maybe there is simly not enough belief in Dulce or none of the believers have serious time and money to mount a serious search with high tech equipment included

just a thought

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Great idea, only question is, what equipment is needed, and how much would it cost....

and also comes to mind, is would it be allowed ?

Well i suppose if there is nothing to hide then it would be fine.

I also had an idea, about using sensitive sound detecting equipment, which would probably be easier and/or cheeper to LISTEN to what lurks benieth! Just a thought.

Peace.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by 1234567]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Maybe most people just realise that there is nothing there?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

How did they come to that realisation when no real investigation has been done. I search for Dulce on the internet all I find is the same old stuff repeated over and over again on different sites. No where have I seen a detailed investigation including pictures and a day to day log of accounts.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg

How did they come to that realisation when no real investigation has been done. I search for Dulce on the internet all I find is the same old stuff repeated over and over again on different sites. No where have I seen a detailed investigation including pictures and a day to day log of accounts.

They came to that realisation using a good old fashioned tool called 'common sense'

So tell me, how do you investigate nothing?

There are very very few people who are suggesting anything abnormal below Dulce, of those that are saying there is something I would say their mental state is suspect.

You expect the Givernment or individuals to cough up thousands of dollars to investigate the witterings of fools?.

Maybe if those fools came up with some evidence to actualy intimate there might indeed be something there then people might act.

But to start an investigation is in itself an assumption that there could indeed be something there, which would be stupid.

Reptilians, Alien murders, Incubation chambers? oh please.

[edit on 17/7/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

There are, so it seems to me, three defined areas of belief on something like Dulce:

No, it ain't so!!! Mmmmmm... Could be.... It's there. Absolutely!!!

Now, if you get tons of responses in number 2, and number 3, then you might have something worth investigating. Unfortunately, for the most part, the opinions are divided between numbers 1, and 3.

The problem with that is that both sides are based on feeling and intuition. Side #3 has many stories, rehashed and retold so often that they smack of urban legend. And many of these are retold as, I have an Uncle, whose third cousin had a friend... etc.

There has never been an inkling of evidence presented that wasn't followed with belief and opinion only and a firestorm of name-calling. No hard facts to represent that side of the argument.

I don't want you to think that I am opposed to something like the Dulce story. It would, contrary to popular stances against my thoughts, be kind of cool to find out that something like Dulce exists. It would give credence to some of the other "things" that seem to maybe be out there, but are nebulous, at best.

Unfortunately, in order to get folks to believe that something exists (and it will or will not despite our best opinions, thoughts, and beliefs) there needs to be a level of acceptable proof. Alas, there is nothing more than someone's third cousin's uncle's brother, who knew a guy....

The school of thought on the reality of Dulce is split, more or less, mainly down the middle, and unfortunately, the number 1 school sees no reason to invest time and money into such a venture as you are presenting, and the number 2 school of thought is pretty much the same.

The number 3 school of thought sees no need, because it is obviously there, if only numbers 1 and 2 would simply accept the reality...

And so it goes.

I think, for the sake of all three schools of thought, that it is easier to simply let Dulce exist, or not, and have something "fun" to discuss around the keyboards and campfires of the ATS Society on those cold evenings when the wind is moaning, chillingly and maniacally through the tree tops, the ephemeral clouds are creating tenuous, slightly ominous shadows in the light of a full moon and a little chaser in the coffee makes it all better.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

There are very very few people who are suggesting anything abnormal below Dulce, of those that are saying there is something I would say their mental state is suspect.

You expect the Givernment or individuals to cough up thousands of dollars to investigate the witterings of fools?.

But to start an investigation is in itself an assumption that there could indeed be something there, which would be stupid.
[edit on 17/7/07 by Chorlton]

Ever heard of the city of Troy?? a few people suggested it existed but many and most professionals said it didnt exist they also said it was the 'wittering' of fools, but then some nutter actually found it!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's real simple. Something of that size would be EASILY detected. That's why everyone knows it's just what it is, a myth.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Now, I don't personally believe that Dulce exists (based on what evidence we have) BUT, subsurface scan would be idiotic anyways, because IF there is that base there, most likely there is equipment for measuring external sensing, and therefore the alarm could be sounded if such a procedure would take place, and the guards of the base would grab you.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
IF there is that base there, most likely there is equipment for measuring external sensing, and therefore the alarm could be sounded if such a procedure would take place, and the guards of the base would grab you.

Maybe thats the only way to find it? aggrivate its occupants a bit like kicking an ant hill... anyone care to go on a kamakazi mission?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I was wondering if you've ever driven down the street at night, how come like the department of homeland security does not take immediate actions against people doing illegal crap.

In other words if they have all this advanced monitoring stuff everywhere and I do mean everywhere. Why don't they say well if we can catch this people in the act then we can bust them good. so why don't they, and you cant really say theres not enough people to monitor whats going on. so why dont they act immediately. clearly if someone knows everything I say every minute of the day, where I live, eat, sleep, how fast my pulse is, if I say something under my breath everyone knows this.

so why not utilize this function on the mass population. and not allow drug dealers with camo'd nuclear devices to gain control over it.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by DominionOfGozer]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DominionOfGozer
I was wondering if you've ever driven down the street at night, how come like the department of homeland security does not take immediate actions against people doing illegal crap.

In other words if they have all this advanced monitoring stuff everywhere and I do mean everywhere. Why don't they say well if we can catch this people in the act then we can bust them good. so why don't they, and you cant really say theres not enough people to monitor whats going on. so why dont they act immediately. clearly if someone knows everything I say every minute of the day, where I live, eat, sleep, how fast my pulse is, if I say something under my breath everyone knows this.

so why not utilize this function on the mass population. and not allow drug dealers with camo'd nuclear devices to gain control over it.
[edit on 28-7-2007 by DominionOfGozer]

What are you on about man you have totally lost me on this one?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I search for Dulce on the internet all I find is the same old stuff repeated over and over again on different sites. No where have I seen a detailed investigation including pictures and a day to day log of accounts.

You just answered your own question.

top topics

join