It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US TB traveler sued over 'reckless and selfish behavior'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Good IMHO. He knowingly traveled when he could have infected people. He should be punished. Don't think I have not noticed the PR campaign he and his rich lawyer father are ramping up to villify the CDC and make like his fugative reactions were no big deal.

The bottom line is this: He knew he may have a contageous drug resistant diease. he knowingly traveld putting 1000's at risk if he had transmitted then he knowingly booked a route back home designed to evade security.

MONTREAL (AFP) - A US tuberculosis patient who ignored warnings not to board a transatlantic flight with a potentially deadly strain of the disease is being sued by seven Canadians and two Czechs who flew with him, media said Thursday.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I don't think the government is going to win here, their own records indicate that Speaker was not informed he was unsafe to travel.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
As much as i think sueing people has become completely ridiculous...i think this guy totally deserves it.

He was a rich little selfish A-hole and new perfectly well what he had and instead of caring about other people he decided to got on the plane and pretty much state that he doesnt effin care about anything else but getting back home to his warm little bed. who cares about infecting other people right?

what an A=hole. it takes alot to piss me off but when i saw this guy on tv i really just wanted to shank him lol

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

join