It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

### MEMBERS: Help build a story, get points! ###

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Since I'm too lazy this morning to go searching for links, I'll hand out 1,000 points to the first 10 members who do the following... Look at this story on ATSNN.com www.atsnn.com... This is something we've discussed on ATS for some time. The first 10 members that respond to the news thread with links to ATS discussion threads showing we discussed this type of pre-planning, will receive 1,000 points. But we need 10 unique links to 10 different threads (I'm pretty sure there are at least 10). This is a great chance to show how the intelligent members of ATS have been ahead of the news in analyzing current events. Now go find those links!!! [Edited on 10-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
ME. Always PAY for what you don't feel like doing yourself!

Unfortunately I couldn't make sense out of your request due to the grammar...

Good hunting one and all...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here is one from December.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer Unfortunately I couldn't make sense out of your request due to the grammar...
Me too! I've always said never post before you finish your morning coffee... I need to follow my own advice.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Who is churning up muddy waters at the request of the competition.

I wouldn't put alot of stock in this claim or anyother that O'Neill comes out with. He has NOTHING to lose by stirring up trouble for GWB's re-election campaign and EVERYTHING to gain.

I would venture to say we had/have plans to invade every potentially dangerous country on the planet, I know we have a plan to invade Canada, so what?

Not to mention he is attacking his old boss who FIRED him...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall Here is one from December. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Respond to the news thread.

join