It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belivers what do you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have saw a show on Chris Angel. He is a magican who can do many things.

He hovered over the luxor in vegas, he hover in the light of the luxor which alone should of burnt his body. The luxor is a big building and to do a trick like this would not be easy. and hover in the building from the top floor to the bottom. After he got to the bottom he walk wrong like it was nothing.

Chris angel is suppost to be a believer in christ. I personal think he did a magic trick a aluson of some type.

But whole he did these tricks are amaying to say the least. Maybe someone can post a movie of it in this thread, if you can get him hovering over the luxor and the one he did in the building that would be great.

If a true man of God could really hover, he would use his powers to save souls. God does give his mericles for nothings but to do the work of God.

What do you all say?

[edit on 10-7-2007 by slymattb]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I know I'm not a believer, but I just wanted to say I agree with you.

He's a clever illusionist, but that's the key to what he does: "illusion."

I was intrigued by the one where he stuck his hand through a guy's chest. Looked pretty creepy.

Here is his wiki entry.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Antichrist will do much greater than these.

Just remember like you said, whoever uses tricks to cause an (aw) or a wonder, you always have to say would a man of God use the power of God for foolishness?

Of course not.

Like st. Vincent Ferrerra, he raised over 50 people from the dead, from the records of his life, but only worked miracles that meant something.

You guys are smart enough to know whats what hopefully.

peace.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Criss Angel is an illusionist, which is just a fancy word for magician. He doesn't actually levitate through the air, and his so called "live audience" is staged. They know what he's doing...

If he could actually do what he claims to do, scientists and physicists would be knocking down his door.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
TheB1ueSoldier is right. the guy is just a fancy pants stage man. all he does is play around with lighting, viewing positions, and other factors that make it APPEAR that he's doing that stuff. he isn't actually doing anything special besides fooling whoever watches it and thinks it's real

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I know what you're talking about. I saw David Copperfield live once and the illusions are so strong it's a little creepy. I was really close to the stage, and I couldn't see how he did some of the things he did. "Possessed" does cross your mind a time or two and seeing these guys live is a totally different experience than seeing them on television.

Masterful illusionist. That's probably all there is to it.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
Antichrist will do much greater than these.[/quot]

Yes but there are two different types of antichrist. One is the Anti christ. Then there are mini antichrist. Chris Angel I dout is one. But still a man of God works to save souls.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Smoke and mirriors!

You should watch the movie "The Prestige" with Christain Bale and Micheal Cain.

It's all about illusionists and their fakery!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yeah, Christ Angel is an illusionist, and i seriously doubt the anti Christ. i doubt that the anti-Christ will be some sort of magician... he will more likely be a priest/minister in a church which has a lot of miracles.

top topics

join