It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aquaware True or Bogus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
HI,
I found this interested web site with a software program that claims to do a lot.

Here is an excerpt from it. What do you all think, I am going to download the 2 week trail and play with it.

“WELCOME
What is Aquafrequencies? Aquafrequencies is a Website and concept by the codevelopers of a phenomenal piece of software (both online and installable) called Aquaware. Aquaware impregnates water with frequencies that are able to bring about objectives in the human body. Those frequencies then create geometrical forms that modify water's snowflake-like liquid crystals, which then modify you at the cellular and molecular levels, and even at the level of your DNA, according to selectable intent.
A perfect example is fat loss. This is an objective, an intent, and it has a frequency. If you impress water with the fat loss frequency, create the snowflake-like geometrical forms in the water, and then drink the water, it will start the body towards losing the fat, and there is a selectable intent type in the installable version of Aquaware for fat loss.
It's all about information, but the context in which we use that term is different than most people see it. What was considered impossible a decade ago is taken for granted today, and the exponential pace at which technologies related to computation and information are increasing is mindboggling - at last glance it was doubling every eighteen months.
People will tell us, and perhaps you, that what we're doing is impossible, but the boundaries for what is possible and what is not are becoming increasingly flimsy. We suggest that you determine what is possible yourself.

Link

ETA

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I call BS on this... well its half true yes certain vibrations in water or mostly any liquid will create shapes and even letters as you can see in the link below. I dont know about its claims of changing you DNA or even helping with weight loss but I guess I've seen stranger things. I dont have any evidence or links to something that says its not possible but its just my opinion that it doesnt work.
hight3ch.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda
Those frequencies then create geometrical forms that modify water's snowflake-like liquid crystals.

Water is not made of snowflake-like liquid cristals, in fact it isn't made of cristals at all.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well I downloaded the trial anyways and here what I found…

Its 60 Megs to download so if you don’t have broadband don’t bother
Easy to install, the art work in the program is absolutely beautiful and modern.
They have a helpful form that looks like it’s being used a lot
People on the forum are experiencing mind blowing results

I am going to try it in a bit and will report back on my findings.

ETA

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have had the software for about 3 weeks now, and an incredible experience with the developers other products on zptech.com. I can attest that the software does in fact work as it claims, and that the effects might be more than you bargained for. For one, there is a 15 day user trial, which is more than enough to see for yourself (Just charge a bath to stress relief and I swear you will understand what I am getting at here). The science behind the concept is incredibly simple actually... No, water is not a solid crysal. Yes, water molocules form hexagonal lattice structures based on subatomic interactions on a quantum vibrational level that dictates its overall shape and structure as an organic substance. That is why water forms the snowflake like patterns when it freezes. Most water that is sold in bottled form (save for artesian sources... which are still somewhat questionable) has been put through a number of processes which detract from the structure of the water. The chaos and lack of biological balance will cause a sort of chaos within the interlaced structures, and the water will be lacking organization. It is for this reason that most water will leave you with something to be desired; a thirst, an awkward taste, a hunger... theres just something missing. This is an effect of the disaggregate collection of water molocules being an awkwardly difficult thing to digest. When water comes fresh from a cool mountain stream however, it is organized, balanced, and beautiful. This water will taste refreshing, even sweet due to its intrinsic ease of digestion. What aquaware is all about is restoring water to this more organized state of being. Because water is such a receptive element (As visually demonstrated by Mr. Emoto's now famous work with water crystals), it was just a leap of technological knowhow and universal understanding to arrange geometrical sequences that form certain vibratory patterns as coded in light, which could then interact with the water molocules, acting as a reverse microwave (Organizing the water instead of rapidly shaking it). I have performed numerous experiments and am currently beginning one with plant growth. Every time I give someone a taste test with the same water being used (One charged, one untouched), the tester will comment that the charged water must be an aquifer water and that it was "worth" more if they were to buy it. They will always comment that the other water tastes more "dead, dry, tasteless," etc.

The bottom line is, there are many people having great success with a software that is paradigm breaking in potential. For those who would like to give it a try, it has been stated numerous times that there is a no obligation 15 day free trial. The post board is filled some of the most progressive, intellectual, and supportive human beings around, and you will be sure to see my name pop up often, as I find these posts to have a growth factor beyond that of the common gathering of folks.

If you would like to speak with me personally for updates on my experiments, for my visions and experiences with this product, or just to chat about what was said here in this post, my email is [email protected] and I always take the time to respond to recieved mail. I hope this has been informative, and I thank those who have taken the time to read and understand this post as it relates to Aquafrequencies.

Namaste,
Charles Stow

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a liquide, solid object, etc.
It is all energy, as everything is energy.
Energy assumes forms, which are relative to information/thoughts. Such as looklike a fluid, solid object etc..

Information such as 'bogus', is enough to have energy assume the form of this illusionairy manifestation, bogus.

In other words, meassuring creates the measured.

The illuminati (enlightend ones) know this and use it.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
OK.

I try to be open minded so I'll give it a try.

I've certainly have tried other somewhat strange ideas, and this one actually sounds like it might be rather enjoyable.

So, keeping a positive attitude.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wingz

Way to dig up an old thread.

I've never heard of this, but it sounds interesting (as well as bogus). If it's still available and you give it a try, let us know what you think.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well I wasn't actually trying to 'dig up' an old thread.

I go to threads that catch my interest in certain subjects. I also do this before thinking of posting something. Why someone would want to start a new thread when one already exist is beyond me, maybe they don't like to do any research prior.

Anyway, since I'm attempting to 'better' myself spiritually is the real reason I stumbled upon this thread, I was really quite unaware that it was old. I blame my still being new to the website I guess.

So I downloaded the program as the website and the software is still available and the new version is only 26 megs big compared to the 60 megs that was originally mentioned above. I have an associate that also has downloaded it so we can try and establish some separate test results and then compare our data with each other.

In regards to it being a hoax or bogus, unless one tries to interject oneself into being a major factor, how can one 'absolutely' say one way or another. I personally don't rely on others comments. I find that many dismiss many scenarios without any research and simply accept whatever the crowd tells them. I think of these folks the same as those that professed the Earth was flat at one time.

So I will attempt to post whatever my "personal" thoughts and experiences are on this supposed ponderous software.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hey guys.

I know I am almost four years late, but I bought the Aquaware 3.0 software and have found it to be useless. Besides that, when asked for customer service help, was treated quite shabbily, as the owner felt he had been slighted in some way.

I would be very careful and if it works, great but go for the trial although I am not sure they are offering a trial any more.

new topics

top topics

join