It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax Coverup?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I kinda think it was a wierd situation during the anthrax scare, especially when the guy who worked for the enquirer was hit with it. Robert Stevens wife is suing the government, she says DNA testing would prove the particular strain used in this attack comes from (USAMRIID) at Fort Detrick. The case has been held up on grounds of 'national security'.

And that was the guy who took the drunk pictures of bushs daughter.

Francis A. Boyle, an international law expert who worked under the first Bush Administration as a bioweapons advisor in the 1980s, has said that he is convinced the October 2001 anthrax attacks that killed five people were perpetrated and covered up by criminal elements of the U.S. government. The motive: to foment a police state by killing off and intimidating opposition to post-9/11 legislation such as the USA PATRIOT Act and the later Military Commissions Act.

link

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hey that is an interesting theory, btw i didn't know that's who took the drunk Bush daughter photos?? but to me it seem more retaliatory than anything, it is scary how the person has never been caught and the pandamonium a few tablespoons caused...and to think they were saying Saadam had tons of weapons grade Anthrax...I just think if that were true it would have been used the same way except in a mass mailing or something because they are so desparate....I hope that never happens again.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This is just one of the many things that will be Bushs downfall. The closer he gets to the end of his term the more people will turn on him.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
To me, the smoking gun here is when the FBI authorized the destruction of the Ames database. By doing so they made it impossible to use DNA to determine the exact source of the anthrax used in the attacks and every person who had access to that particular strain or who had ever 'handled' it. What could the FBI's motive possibly have been to do this? Answer that question and the entire affair becomes quite clear.

top topics

join