It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 17, 2007 11:11 a.m. GMT -- Fire The Grid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hey, what if this energizing of the collective will awaken coming world teacher, some call him Maitreya Buddha, King of Shambhala, Al Mahdi, even Antichrist? Think about it, maybe only thing holding him/her back OR holding humanity back to accept him/her is some form of spiritual pulse.

Now, if i sound weird, let me know please.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Personally, I will be reading a variety of my own poetry and intermingling that with my most sincere prayers for the betterment and well-being of humanity.

This is the first piece I will read, written when I was about 16 (I'm 23 now).

Sentinals

I envision multitude lights that grow and change, unfolding prototype flights
In their own capricious way they ascend and plummet, with no notion of halting
But exalting themselves in their radiant ambiance which is an archetype
Of paradise yet to be, and I’ve yet to see splendor as unequivocal since
I became a witness to their minuscule minds, which form shapes
As yet undiscovered by our alleged wit, purportedly the most wise
Their size imbibes its surroundings, compounding matter with energy
Capably producing their shining essence, which is in truth the
Quintessence of many things and people circling as one
An infinite evolution of revolving thought love originated in them
The true keepers of kingdoms held in stasis, awaiting renaissance
Eons have seen them, and they stare back basking in mirth
They recognize the earth as still young, although many of us
Lie in dust, and many yet will, and many do still
Having not yet reached our state of unity
Although every second represents a fresh opportunity

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I just finished watching Shelly Yates video on how she started Fire the Grid and what inspired her. I must admit I am setting my clock for 7 am and my kids are getting up too. We are all inspired and can't stop talking about how this has reached us. Here is the video to those who are cusious. Fire the Grid

For those of you who are skeptic or unwilling, no problem we understand why.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well I plan on waking up.

My alarm is set for 4:05am. I'll catch all of you when we 'fire the grid.'

We are merely sending a massive amount of positive energy into a system that has been flooded with negative energy on a daily basis tomorrow.

I can already feel the love from the event. We haven't even created it yet, but I can sense our intention.

Great news, we have just begun with the reworking of our current reality.

This must not be the only time we 'fire' the grid.

This should be a daily thing, although it may be lost on most people after the first time as they see no tangible results for themselves.

Keep a positive attitude and always let experiences pass by you like it was nothing.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well I wish everyone much happiness and joy tonight as they fire the grid. Four hours left for me.

If any of you had purchased the CD that Shelley recommended, Light & Love by Bradfield & Anael, it is supposed to have been made with special encoded messages from the light beings for this journey. I ordered it but it never came in time, which upsets me since I ordered it 2 weeks ago. So tonight I had to go on iTunes and buy it. The entire album cover book contains a song by song description on what to do during this event. I wish she would have passed out that knowledge to others beforehand that did not wish to buy the album. There is a lot of beneficial information in there. And I can't put the PDF file up here for you guys to download because it would be considered copyright infringement, boo hoo...

Anyway, stay positive and stay focussed for as long as you can. If you get distracted, just return to the state you were in. Don't be worried if you haven't been able to achieve a true meditative state, one in which you can astrally project. I know I can't. So just do your best to let peace and love radiate from you and to you. Connect yourself with a higher divine energy, allow the light to embrace you and open up your chakras. Let the music program your body and your spirit (she has some free tracks online to download), and keep thinking about gratitude. Let your body feel grounded and renewed with the divine energy. Allow your spirit to swirl and rise from chakra to chakra. Feel the tingling on your neck, and feel the pressure on your face and over your ears. And when you come back down to your body, do it slowly and gently, and awaken your eyes with a new sense of love for life, humanity, and the world. (I summed up a lot of what she mentioned in the CD book).

[edit on 7/17/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The fire the grid website is down why is that??? says Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hey 45 minutes to go...

If everyone just spends 1 hour just being in their thoughts! being happy remembering their joy and love for things that touch them there will be such a difference to our Earth.

Even if you dont believe just do it as it will make you feel happier to think of happy things! lol

Im at work and ive written down things that make me smile what i intend to do in the future.. and for that hour at work i will be thinking about how my energy is joining this grid and helping the Earth renew itself.
x

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth
The fire the grid website is down why is that??? says Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I watched the video last night and Shelly Yates stated that the web site crashes from too many hits. They do their best to keep it up.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Have a lovely hour and a lovely day!

Think as communication through the internet is quite big i think we should all send out Love via the internet as well.. and happy thoughts for this Fire the Grid. in 7 minutes time!

joy in your hearts!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Who participated in this event?

I made sure to get up at 4am this morning. I didn't stay awake for the duration, but I would say for about half of it. I then woke up around 5 and said a quick prayer.

Its funny because I truly felt some energy before and during this event. I'm off to check the consciousness project to see if they mentioned a surge of '1's or '0s'.

noosphere.princeton.edu...

The color coding represents the level of coherence or correlation among the eggs, which is reflected in the probability of the Chisquare. The expected level is about 50%, and big shifts in either direction are notable. The GCP's formal testing looks for increased interegg correlation, which is represented here by the warm colors, orange and red.

Blue starts to fade in at 90% and above.

Green represents about 50%

Yellow starts fading in from green at 40%.

Orange fades in at 15% or so.

Red is 5% which is regarded as "significant".

Bright red is 1%, or odds of 1 in 100.

noosphere.princeton.edu...

We find some useful points in models based on David Bohm's notion of active information (which I'll summarize below), and in Brian Josephson's recent article on String Theory, Universal Mind, and the Paranormal. One of the most coherent approaches to the evidence demanding extensions of physical models is Rupert Sheldrake's description of Morphic Fields. Abraham Boyarsky argues that any theory of mind is better than none, and uses the language of nonlinear dynamical systems and ergodic theory is to present a theoretical framework for the study of mind. For a lively and insightful look at the physics of consciousness (with consciousness as primary, the ground of all existence) look up Amit Goswami. A series of web radio interviews gives a delightful introduction.

A number of correspondents suggest interesting perspectives, or make comments that can be stimulating. In this border area it is difficult to know what will turn out to be the most useful ideas, and it is worthwhile to keep an open mind. Philippe Viola offers an interesting approach with a Bioquantum Theory that addresses relevant issues, including linkage to Bohm and to Sheldrake's work. Alan Bondies offers a speculation on Universal Consciousness that touches pertinent questions.

Thank you all who joined, we need all the positive energy we can get into the unified field.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I hope everyone had a nice experience this morning. I put on my headphones with the album they recommended. I probably stayed awake for about half of it then fell asleep, then woke up again about 20 minutes after the event had ended. When I woke up again this morning, I felt calm and peaceful. Today seems to be a pretty peaceful day all around. I hope it continues as such on a global scale.

Peace, Love, & Light

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think it's just delightful that they are taking steps on the way to a new enlightened world free from materialistic greed and filled with altruistic love by selling shirts, stickers, fridge magnets, and other assorted crap that nobody needs.

www.cafepress.com...

[edit on 17/7/07 by Implosion]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
I think it's just delightful that they are taking steps on the way to a new enlightened world free from materialistic greed and filled with altruistic love by selling shirts, stickers, fridge magnets, and other assorted crap that nobody needs.

www.firethegrid.com...

First of all, she is not advertising anything for sale on the main page. It is all under the downloads section which has all sorts of free downloads, and then if you wish to purchase a T-shirt you can. A lot of people might have wanted to promote it that way. But by no means is she forcing or telling anyone to buy anything. In fact, she has put some of the music on the website for free downloads to people who want to use it for the event. The only thing perhaps that may have some merchandising tie in is the Light & Love album by Bradfield & Anael, which I had questioned myself at first due to the tremendous amount of orders that have been placed for the CD. However I feel that if she was trying to sell a product, that would have been one of the links on the sidebar or mentioned somewhere on the front page. She is not directly mentioning anything is for sale, so I don't believe this to be her motivation at all. Some money has to be recovered for the website expense, all her traveling around the world, all the graphic work done for the posters, pamphlets, etc. I guarantee you she wasn't trying to make a fortune on this. When she went on C2C and spoke with George for half an hour, she didn't make one mention of ANY items for sale. If she was going to, that certainly would have been the place to do it.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've edited my previous post so the link is now correct. The merchandise is actually to be found under the "Grid Updates" section.

The counter culture dollar, big dollar...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
so who do i sue.....?

the fire the grid thing, or it appears,
suddenly loosened a section of my exterior siding, way up on a roof
knee-wall....
so now i have a 8"X 4' section that is exposed to water from a driving rain (if it blows in from the east) and could damage the interior walls on the second floor.

should a class action be leveled on the gal that instigated 'Fire The Grid" ??
advice welcome (but i don't have but 10 U-2-U left, serious advice only)->> please!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well, 7-17 is coming to an end...

What do we have to show for it?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
omg how could i have missed this, i live in Pennsylvania do i still have time, oh well i will just do it right now, who knows maybe a little bit of my posative energy will go into the grid.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Oh well. Such is life. About the only fire I noticed yesterday was the fire on my grill; as opposed to a fire on the grid.....

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Thank you for this alert.

This has now confirmed that it is very well yet another NWO scheme, because, the 18th has a VERY significant numerology relation with the illuminati and what not.

Thank you,
/7A

Yeah, real good.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
So stop your babbal and accept the fact...

Never ask me to do such things without giving me actual FACTS as opposed to your Babbal. You don't persent any evidence just ask us to accept, that doesn't go over well on ATS. so please if you're willing to give me some actual evidence except some of your crazy mumbo jumbo that this is actual NWO.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join