It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior French Government Official States BUSH is Complicit in 9/11 Conspiracy!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
From today's news...

PARIS (Reuters) - A senior French politician, now a minister in President Nicolas Sarkozy's government, suggested last year that U.S. President George W. Bush might have been behind the September 11, 2001 attacks, according to a website.

The www.ReOpen911.info website, which promotes September 11 conspiracy theories, has posted a video clip of French Housing Minister Christine Boutin appearing to question that Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda group orchestrated the attacks. Boutin's office sought to play down the remarks.

Asked in an interview last November, before she became minister, whether she thought Bush might be behind the attacks, Boutin says: "I think it is possible. I think it is possible."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

She thinks it is possible.
So do I.
So do a lot of people here.

Is this the beginning of a progression of "Truthers"...

First Web nuts like us.
Then Celebrity nuts like Rosie.
Then, finally, public political officials who have credibility.

I like the direction this seems to be going!

How about you?

HDF
TPM

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I doubt an accusation from a French official will stir the hearts of the yet unconvinced american public.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well DUH!

Bush is dirty. From 9/11 and false terror to the war on drugs to the ignoring of law, Bush and his whole stable are dirty.

I don't know what to say, b/c at this point I don't see any point in more bush bashing...

join