It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

45 Muslim doctors planned US terror raids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

45 Muslim doctors planned US terror raids

www.telegraph.co.uk

A group of 45 Muslim doctors threatened to use car bombs and rocket grenades in terrorist attacks in the United States during discussions on an extremist internet chat site.
Police found details of the discussions on a site run by one of a three-strong "cyber-terrorist" gang.

They were discovered at the home of Younis Tsouli, 23, Woolwich Crown Court in south-east London heard.

One message read: "We are 45 doctors and we are determined to undertake jihad and take the battle inside America.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.philly.com

Mod edit: removed expired long links

[edit on 7/7/2007 by Gools]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i am not quite sure what to think of this. one side of me thinks this is more paranioa type news. i mean, 'cyber terrorists' with chat rooms where they are gonna try to get people to fight and they're gonna attack a naval base?
then on the other hand, the internet is a powerful tool. small things can add up, even botched events and such. also, these types of more than likely 'stupid terrorists' will actually be an advantage for the 'big boys'.
i mean, you get a bunch of 20 something's together via chat rooms and such to commit acts, they're gonna suck hopefully/probably, BUT, it will suck up resources. resources that can't be used for other events/possible events.

i just wanted to toss something into this forum that some may like. it seems like there is a terrorist a minute story these days but this one just struck me. young doctors. bedroom chats. naval base attacks.
what kind of world are we living in?

^^^^^Mohammed Jamil Asha , a doctor, and his wife, Marwa (right), a medical technician, were among those arrested. With them are his mother and son.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I would like to think it is all talk as well. Here in the UK we have just had three guilty pleas from some of these "cyber-terrorists". I made a thread about it www.abovetopsecret.com...'.

However far they would have been prepared to go I am glad they have been rumbled at least
RPG attacks in the West would really step the terror up a notch I believe

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hey, this is 20 aliens here just reading your stuff. Hope you dont mind us saying that since the government can find this in your internet cache and we're not in good terms with them since they stole our saucer.

Get the point? Anyone can say anything here, if there is a group that claims to be 45 terrorist doctors, then let them claim untill someone verfies it trough real world.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Anyone can say anything on the internet.

They could be idiots screwing around, or they could be real terrorists. Either way it's serious business. Some have confessed. They need to be punished for either making terrorist threats or for planning real terrorist attacks.

I hope they get them all and punish them severely. There is enough trouble in the world. Even if they are idiots faking, the world doesn't need any more tension.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Writing stuff down on a web site means nothing. A queer bloke could tell his mates he likes a girl, but it does not mean he really likes her and is going to do anything about it.

Thought crimes are not crimes, people do not realise this.

top topics

join