It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Nightline: 'Out of the Blue': Do Aliens Exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
May I suggest making a Media Center PC, www.thegreenbutton.com

Fun stuff!

I suggested that a while ago, after finding out that I was unable to find some excellent Champ (lake monster) footage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video I was looking for was supposedly EVERYWHERE, and even had a link on Good Morning America, yet it was nowhere to be found, and that is how it has remained.

Yes, a media library would be great. Until it disappeared from here!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Of course Aliens exist. Just ask Lou Dobbs or go to your nearest construction site. Be careful not to touch them though. They have tuberculosis and may give you an anal probing.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The same article listed by the original poster was put on AOL News a little over an hour ago and already has well over 1,000 comments posted from online readers. Granted it's currently showing up on the "front" page of AOL news but people certainly seem to respond to the issue. Comments range from why can't we be vain and believe we are unique in the universe because God made us that way to, of course, there has to be life on other planets. Well, as others have said already, with the Roswell anniversary, I'm not really surprised the media is running with this. The question is how quickly will current interest wane.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by trek315]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This nightline show is going to be a shame. They are about to trash what is hands down the best documentary on UFOs ever made!

This skeptic that they bring is a heavy weight in BS. He is going to kill the vibe for the whole documentary and he is gonna do it all without a shred of evidence. It is gonna be his BS words against the millions of people who have seen a UFO including astronauts and presidents. And guess what? They will make him look good! Just watch how easy it is to trash and debunk the UFO field with words alone. God damn him!! I hate that man!!!!

This documentary is the best we’ve got. I hope that nightline and ABC don't contaminate it with their ignorant remarks and scoffs.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
why not we are here on earth why not on outher plant like earth it would not be right to so all you had to do to see life on outher worlds is to look in a looking glass

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join