It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Autobots run with the flight 93 slogan "Let's roll".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I don't ever remember Optimus Prime saying "Autobots........let's roll" in the cartoon, but wouldn't you know it that NWO shill Steven Speilberg is involved in another movie where 9/11 comes in to play in a back-handed sort of way. I guess the NWO really needs to make sure they get the little kiddies indoctrinated into the whole terrorism thing. I'm sure most astute observers caught the last shot of Spielberg's movie Munich when the camera stopped on the Twin Towers and the credits started rolling.

BTW, if my memory serves me correct, OP always said "Autobots......transform and roll out!".

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Come on, that is just down right paranoid.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
/Off topic/

Something else for the skunkwork's

Did you know if you close your eyes and drink sprite and tiser you cant tell the difference ?

Notice i used the secret /Off topic/ code there so im ok.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sorry Dr Love, but he did. I was a MASSIVE transformers fan in my younger days.

Not everything is a conspiracy!

EDIT: Just to help, here is a transcript of Series 1, episode 1

Here is the key bit:

HOUND
And that's all we heard, Prime. They're
gonna put the energy in some kind of
cube, then haul it back to Cybertron.

OPTIMUS PRIME
Jazz, organise a battle unit. We're
going after them.

JAZZ
Prowl! Trailbreaker! Wheeljack!
Ironhide, Mirage, Sunstreaker!
Sideswipe! Autobots, start your engines.
Ready, Prime.

OPTIMUS PRIME
Let's roll.

[edit on 6/7/07 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
He may have said "Let's roll out", but never "Let's roll".

Edit: OK then, maybe he did!
Then I guess one must marvel at the coincidence!

Peace

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here's a thought. Maybe the Flight 93 dude's were Transformers fans and he fancied himself as a bit of an Optimus Prime?

Hmm...............

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
On a more serious note i do remember him just saying let's roll.

Something else to amuse you i suggest you whatch an episode of thundercats and whatch what liono does when he enters a fight scene. HE ACTUALLY TALK'S TO HIMSELF. This make me beleive he was infact a paranoid skitzo.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
When you're a robot that turns into a car, it's pretty much the only line that makes sense...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Here's a thought. Maybe the Flight 93 dude's were Transformers fans and he fancied himself as a bit of an Optimus Prime?

Hmm...............

Or here is a thought on the other side, since this is skunkworks and all.
Maybe the GOV used the catchphrase 'lets roll' because it had already been ingrained in the youth through Transformers.
Did that make sense to anybody?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Originally posted by stumason

Hmm...............

Or here is a thought on the other side, since this is skunkworks and all.
Maybe the GOV used the catchphrase 'lets roll' because it had already been ingrained in the youth through Transformers.
Did that make sense to anybody?

Along this nonsensical line of thinking, let's start talking about hidden NWO propaganda in the movie.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Or, if the flight 93 calls were in fact fakes, the idea for that saying could have come from the Transformers.

Think about it, if you were on that plane and you were about to rush the cockpit, would you say "Let's go" or "Let's roll"?

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Or, if the flight 93 calls were in fact fakes, the idea for that saying could have come from the Transformers.

Think about it, if you were on that plane and you were about to rush the cockpit, would you say "Let's go" or "Let's roll"?

Peace

I don't know..."let's roll" might be a better idea, because it is more like talking in code; It would probably have a lower chance of tipping off the hijackers.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Good catch on the "Lets Roll"

But thats not the only thing fishy about the writing of Transformers.

Megatron (allah) needed the cube (stone at mecca) which gives them the power to "convert" everyone to rule the world.

And the cop cars all said, "Dial 911"

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Where2Hide, while I haven't seen the movie, I think that's a pretty big stretch...UNLESS there are other similarities between Islam and things in the movie.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
Good catch on the "Lets Roll"

But thats not the only thing fishy about the writing of Transformers.

Megatron (allah) needed the cube (stone at mecca) which gives them the power to "convert" everyone to rule the world.

And the cop cars all said, "Dial 911"

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Where2Hide2006]

Transformers was written by Japanese in the 1980's. How on Earth are you equating that to the here and now?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
the only transformers relation to flight 93 is how did it transfrom from a plane carrying people to a small hole in the ground.

seriously, optimus prime said lets roll back in the 80's, lots of people that arent transformers.

when the story came out my grandmother said it reminded her of me because i use the word roll for a synonym to leave like many others do.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My personal theory is that the phrase originated in one of those biker or car movies of the Sixties or Seventies and it has been hugely popular ever since.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I can't be the only person that remembers this from the old transformers cartoon.

Optimus Prime was ALWAYS saying "lets roll" or "roll out" in the original cartoon.

The most common phrase was Prime saying, "Autobots, transform and roll out." It was a catch phrase, like Arnold saying , "I'll be back."
However, many many different variations on the "roll" theme were used.

I only remember this because when I first heard about the words"lets roll" spoken on the hijacked plane, I thought," Hmm, he must have watched transformers."

First episode ever!!!!!!!!!!

The second and third are on the youtube page itself on the right side menu.

P.S. whats all this hullabaloo about the edit buton not working, I have had zero problems with it. If you have a problem, try switching over to Firefox.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Tiloke]

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
When you're a robot that turns into a car, it's pretty much the only line that makes sense...

LMFAO BET ANSWER YET, IMO.

Dude, i really think that your kinda looking TOO much into that quote. I dont believe it would have any ground-breaking significance to anything much.......

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Peace

personally i would have said " lets bring the pain"
but that's just me i guess.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join