It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Equinox it runs on water"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I recently replied to a thread and posted a link to a documentary I have seen. I thought since I was new here at ATS everyone and their brother have seen this doc. I did a simple search here and didn't find a single one relating to this video.

Anyway...It seems an inventor has made a hydrogen splitter adapter for your car that would replace your fuel injectors. He demonstrates the unit and you can clearly see the whole process.

Can you really fill your car up with a garden hose???

You be the judge!

Part one
video.google.com...
Part two
video.google.com...
Part three
video.google.com...
Part Four
video.google.com...
Part five
video.google.com...
Part six
video.google.com...

And if anyone from the MOD SQUAD thinks this is a repete thread, by all means shut me down

What do ATS'ers think?

PS
I wathced this doc about 8 months or so ago, I need to watch it again to refresh. So if this isn't the video that demonstrates generators and hydrogen splitters let me know.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Just watched the whole thing, pretty good stuff.. some stuff I didn't know about. It was fairly old though, because Stan the man wasn't dead when it was made. One thing that caught my eye was how they repeatedly told us that scientist are stuck up old men who refuse to believe these so called 'mavericks' new inventions, claiming free energy. Just as with the UFO subject they're too afraid of losing their reputation if whatever invention they were investigating were false....... morons.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
How come only one reply??? Is this a topic debated countless times???

I would say this is pretty amazing stuff here!

UMMM Yeah, BUMP!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
How come only one reply??? Is this a topic debated countless times???

I would say this is pretty amazing stuff here!

UMMM Yeah, BUMP!!!

I think some aren't going to view the video because... well... you have to sit down and take the time to watch the video. It's far more time consuming than reading the material. This is just a guess -- I know that's why I don't listen to podcasts or videos... I can scan text a LOT faster (skimming it and reading sections). With vids or podcasts, you have to suffer through the whole thing and if you don't like one part you may not stay for the other parts.

Like I said... not sure if this applies to everyone, but it's the reason I don't comment on them. Similar reasons may be why people tend to comment more on web pages with text than they do with podcasts/vids.

Second, while a video of the process does count as proof, it doesn't actually do as much to explain as documents do. The most successful threads usually link to written material and not vids.

Perhaps you could do some searches through google and point to bios and perhaps news/postings about demonstrations done?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice.....I still think people should take the time to watch this doc.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

I think some aren't going to view the video because... well... you have to sit down and take the time to watch the video. It's far more time consuming than reading the material.

Exactly.

I speed read everything, even my method of browsing ATS starts with my clicking 'Recent Posts' rather than doing my own digging.

The info that the OP posted was enough for me, I'd probably watch the videos if I had more time, but rarely do.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Even though I am on DSL videos are pretty choppy. Especially videos that are linked from one site to another. I will go and see if they are downloadable for me to watch.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
What you have linked as part two is part one all over again. At least the videos are playing without chop for me. Part three is also part one all over again. Ditto on part four. Yep, part five is part one as well. Grand slam!! Part six is also part one. You need to fix the links to be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Post your throughts if you find you have the time to watch this. Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
What you have linked as part two is part one all over again. At least the videos are playing without chop for me. Part three is also part one all over again.

Oh man! and I cant go back and edit!

What a shame, anyway the links have the other parts in the little scroll bar, they are not hard to find.

Sorry people!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Links are dead.

Not sure what ATS policy is on a thead with dead links.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Same here.

But I did watch this Vid a few years ago on the Box, before net was too big and popular.

From memory it was the Taxi driver in .... Asia I think Burma or Sri lanka somewhere like that, who has been running his taxi on water, with a special normal car battery set up, releasing the Hydrogen and oxgyen from electrodes that is used instead of normal Fuel.

He went on i believe to have quite a few of them going, for many years...

And i recall from 3-4 yrs ago I think he was Killed?

anyhow very similar to Hutchinson lots and lots of scientists came and researched went "argghh" esp Japenese, but as no money in it except creating the initial unit.... and the obvious power of the Oil cartels never went further...

The above is from the docu, and stuff I read after watching it.

MUST SEE.

Kind Regards,

MischeviouslyHopingHeHasTheRightOne???

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My Bad, doh.

Same principle, car and water breaking the atomic bonds liberating Hydrogen and oxygen.... and using that as fuel, from a low amperage and voltage input.

but this one is different from the the other one I saw, but the taxi driver as above is out there too.

This is Stanley Myer an american who was again KILLED??? I think.

Here is a Working Link

AGAIN MUST SEE, have seen this one just confused with the Asian malasian one. As in most discoveries many have done this around the same time.

Elf

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thank you.. very interesting.. and sad that certain tycoons restrict mankind's advancement all for their greed.

He was a shame to hear that he was poisoned (March 98') and longer with us. He died in the parking lot of a restaurant in his home town of Grove City, Ohio. Sharks came a week later and stole the the dune buggy and all of his experimental equipment, according to his brother, Steve. Stan said while he was alive, that he was threatened many times and would not sell out to Arab Oil Corp.s The Military was going to use this technology in their tanks, jeeps, etc. He had patents on his invention and was ready for production. Only $1,500 to equip your car! See the Videos above. No gasoline, just water. Stanley said he was offered a billion dollars from an Arab to basically shelf his idea. Stan said, "no, this technology is for the people." Who you suppose poisoned Stan? A jealous onlooker? Do you think the Oil Corp.'s are happy to see a converted car running for FREE?? Our own US DOE, and the present administration are heavily involved in the Oil business. If GW wanted my respect,I'd have inventors like Stan on TV and with me in the White House, discussing how to save this dying planet and break the bonds of ruled corruption and greed. I have read the DOE's hydrogen & fuel cell technology and they don't mention making hydrogen from pure water, until the last page. They rather get hydrogen from hydrocarbons. They don't mention "On Board Hydrogen Electrolysis" make the egas as you go. They talk about Hydrogen Gas Stations at how much per gallon?

Wish to add...

GOOD NEWS! Steve Meyer, Stan's twin brother lives! He is into the same
technology! He stays low key, because he wants to live.
Why is there only one website on him? WCCO.com News 4/11/06

Source

See the Buggy idle on egas alone! and see Stan's 4' tall cell. Video taken from his twin brother Steven (still alive) The other fellow Ted Holbrook who just passed of old age is helping him, he supposedly is responsible for confiscating the dune buggy from the cronies who took Stan's most precious life. The buggy is for sale! ( 9/25/08)

Link to radio regarding sale
additional links to buggy found at "Source"

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Willbert]

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Willbert]

new topics

top topics

join