It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video- Multiple Explosions at WTC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This video was recently released and is real interesting... Im new to this part of ATS so Im hoping this video hasnt been posted before, its been out for like 2 days.
Well worth watching.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
lol ya i just posted this on a differnt thread where he claimed to prove no explosives were used.but it is a good vid

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This video has been posted on like 7-8 different threads. Explosions? Yes! Bombs? Not sure...possible? sure. Could be car tires exploding, (which had been reported by firefighters) transformers? Sure... bombs are not the only explanation.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
lol ya not the only explanation but as the fbi,nypd fireman and about every reporter says they were bombs so who knows...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
lol ya not the only explanation but as the fbi,nypd fireman and about every reporter says they were bombs so who knows...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo

and yet all those fire fighters and cops went running into the buildings in violation of every single ems protocol on the topic there is.

actions will always speak louder than words.

find a fire cheif sometime and ask him this question exactly "if you arrived to the scene of a large fire and there were people trapped inside, but there were reports of a bomb in the building, what is protocol?"

i feel thats a balanced and non leading question.

apply his answer to what you saw happening that day.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Damocles,

You should have actually watched the video before posting that.

One major report/clip 2-3 mins into the video has a reporter recounting his conversation with FDNY chief Turrie, who said that when the second explosion went off--which he believed was a "secondary device"--he tried to pull his men out.

Well, that sort of disproves that proposition, now doesn't it?

And CO, car tires going off? LOL. I hope that was posted for levity.

I mean really, you have 10+ minutes of eyewitness, on-site, as-it-is-happening media reports of explosions throughout the WTC towers, and you propose car tires and such like?

Sigh.

[typos]

[edit on 8-7-2007 by gottago]

new topics

top topics

join