It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new Minister of France saying it is possible that GW BUSH was behind 911 attacks.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yet another politician joins the fold. The truth is spreading. How on earth do the so called skeptics think they can stop it?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is a little dated but I would be surprised if things have changed all that much. When I was in France (1975) young people at the time were nuts about American culture. (Blue jeans, university logo sweats, rock music, etc.,) while still managing to be charmingly French, (deploring the advent of the "supermarche" i.e. shopping mall (while flocking there for the bargains), and American stuff like eating on the run, etc.)

By and large, my gut feeling is that the rest of the world pretty much thinks that America rocks and they want to rock with them. America's militaristic foreign policy however is definitely lowering the enthusiam level. I have a Columbian friend who loathes the Americans. America's track record in Latin America is one of backing the top hooligan wherever they are and training his death squads. That sort of thing irritates people.

Re the French housing minister: The truth of 9/11 is the current elephant in the room that "polite" people try to ignore. Eventually people are just going to get tired of the charade and make it a topic of "received" conversation (and hopefully legal action.)

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
*lol Christine Boutin let' be serious

Although.... i agree that this 911 event has its mysteries but maybe not the one we think about: the no plane theory for example is more than likely a myth to me.

What i'm convinced about is that Bush Senior has a lot to do in all that

It's well known men behind closed doors are actually the troublemakers and so far i haven't seen a lot of researches's results about Bush Senior and all the mess he's done in the pre 911 event era.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I do not believe that Bush knew about 9-11. I do believe that foreign agents that had access to Government Info were aiding and abetting these characters, and Bush knew about that after the fact. It would most likely explain why Dual citizens with Secure access had their Security clearances pulled in the Pentagon later on. I think if the public were to find out about it, it would cause a ruckus that an ally knew what was going on and was aiding these guys to know specific days and times which would be ideal for a striike.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Not only possible, it's highly unlikely it could've happened any other way.

Um... purely speculative. I would say it is extremely improbable that it WAS an inside job. ( IMO & based on facts)

Here is a transcript of the video:

Here is the transcript of the video :

Young French idiot - "I wish to talk about the Bush government and its threat for democracy. Do you think Bush could be behind the 9/11 ?"

Quite the transciption. How much do you get paid to pump out such fallacy?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It is entirely reasonable to assume a politician in a country pervaded by ignorance and cowardice would blindly follow the current "bandwagon".

They are in the business of getting votes, no matter how ill-informed.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
bush was reading a damn book about goats to children in florida

Cheney was the one calling the shots that day , as well as making sure air traffic controllers were off guard and confused, since he was in charge of scheduling all those "war games" drills . (with all the fake hijacked planes) confusing the real one's. he and his PNAC boys got the "new pearl harbor" that they said they needed

no plane theory is gov't disinfo just like the doctored video they released showing something that couldn't have been a plane hitting, when in reality a plane did indeed hit. but this disinfo worked like a charm and discredited alot of truth seekers by latching onto something deliberately false.

the explosives were for EFFECT psychological that is, because unless you already know how this PNAC group rolls the bigger the lie the the less will believe it could be true, cause they themselves (the public) could never fathom telling such a big lie.

how did they reason it to themselves? probably that we needed to go into the middle east and they needed the public behind them, and that in vietnam hundreds of thousand of soldiers died, and these 3000 men (IN NYC) would be sacrificed to do what we needed to do in there opinions . who are they ? Cheney , rummy, perle, rove, and a few others bush is a puppet and maybe he knew but i get the idea he was probably crapping his pants the whole day and probably even thought about blowing the whistle in that car ride over to the florida school, but they would have put a bullet in his head if he talked and blamed it on a terrorist, or maybe i am giving him 2 much credit, but i doubt he planned it.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by cpdaman]

[edit on 5-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

curiousbeliever
I'd say it's possible as well, but not very probable. I feel it's more probable that people on the inside, like Bush and Cheney knew about the plan and did nothing in order to create a war to profit off of(think haliburton...).

Umm.. If he knew about the plan, and the plan was succesfully carried out, lives were lost, ect. How is he not 'behind' the attacks?
Honestly, I try so hard to read into the views and ideas of members who disbelieve that 'our government' (which is often nicknamed, or umbrella'ed' as 'Bush', but not specifically pertaining to him, since, of course we all know how unlikely it is that he himself pulled this off) was involved in this.

Sadly though, I have found little hard evidence in posts by memebers that believe the government was not involved in 911. No evidence, just speculation, and attention diversions on certain 'loopholes' in a theory.

Hey, at least they have a theory, and don't simply get overjoyed at trying to de-bunk other peoples' ideas.

At this point I'm looking for substantial evidence to prove our government did not know about this and/or support the attack. I'm not trying to 'attack' any one member, and I'm not trying to over-generalize and stereotype 'thinkers, for the record. I'm simply saying that I have found to be true, qualitatively, that the arguments denying government involvement
are lacking in evidence and credibility as to sources, ect.. By no means are they all this way either. This site is filled with intelligent concerned human beings.
Please, prove me wrong, or steer me in the right direction, until then...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
I also believe that they planted bombs in the towers to ensure those buildings came down, they did need another "Helpful Pearl Harbor type event

I agree with everything up until that statement.
Why would they need to bring the buildings down?
Arent the hijackings, and missile concept into the WTC enough to provoke outrage?

Planting explosives, in my mind is to risky. To much chance that the people fleeing, news people, building people or someone would stumble onto the explosives before the plaens hit, or after the planes hit.

I cant explain why the buildings came down, but scientists are baffled and shocked everyday.. man continually builds things, that completely outdow hat they expected, or comlpetely faily when there assured not to
Ie Mars Rover, and the Titanic.

In saying that, the pentagon plane was definately a government event.
But for the life of me I cant understand why... again they'd fly a plane into the pentagon, after the towers had been hit.

The towers were enough to trick congress and the people to following into Iraq.....

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I agree with everything up until that statement.
Why would they need to bring the buildings down?
Arent the hijackings, and missile concept into the WTC enough to provoke outrage?

Are you kidding me? There's no question that they brought these down. Larry Silverstein, the owner of those three WTC buildings took out an insurance policy on them months before for $3.5 BILLION dollars. And coincidentally, his contract on WTC7 expired on 9/11. Add to that that he admitted on a PBS interview that they decided to "Pull the building". HE ADMITTED TO BLOWING IT UP!!! And then he took it back in a later statement. And add to that the woman on BBC said "WTC7, The Salomon building has collapsed!" and it was visibly standing behind her with WTC1 and WTC2 burning, but WTC7 had not collapsed and it didn't collapse for another 20 minutes. They cut off her signal and pulled her from the air. A few hours after that BBC recording made its way to Google and other sites, it was pulled off. Obviously she was being given information on something that was GOING TO HAPPEN that hadn't yet happened. Add to that that all the steel beams were removed by FEMA and sent over seas to be recycled before any company not related to the military industrial complex had a chance to examine them. Why? Because a plane crashing into those buildings would not have EVER brought them down!! Buildings like that have been known to burn for 5 days and not collapse. How about the woman standing in the hole of the tower where the plain crashed? If it was so hot as they said and melted steel, how was she alive??? And how come a rescue FEMA helicopter circled the building and wouldn't help the people jumping off of the tower? And how come over 500 fire fighters heard distinct demolition sounding explosions??

And if you think all that's crazy, how about this.... The terrorists weren't muslim at all. They were all Israeli Zionists who have been responsible for many things since World War 1 -- and I'm Jewish and I still will say that!! Seven of the 19 terrorists that supposedly died are still alive to this day! All the passports and IDs were stolen. Do you remember the 5 dancing Israelis that were caught after the towers went down with $4700 in a sock, laughing their behinds off jumping up and down? Do you have any idea how many Zionists are inside of Washington, inside the FBI, inside the media? And how did they find several passports of the supposed Muslim terrorists in a car? They would have needed those passports to get on the plane!!! And if they were on the plane they would have burned up if the building was hot enough to melt steel. But the fact is there were no Muslims hijacking the plane, and the steel never melted - they removed it!! Do you remember the very first video of Bin Laden when he said he had nothing to do with the attacks? Well the Bin Laden we have come to know looks completely different. Why do you think we never found Bin Laden in a cave? Because he didn't do it!!! Look how easy we found Saddam hiding out in his little hole... we have the most advanced military in the world and we couldn't find Bin Laden in a cave? Give me a break!!! Go back and read your history and you will see how many things the Zionists have done, from World War 1 to World War 2 to blowing up of ships! The Zionist fundamentalists need to be stopped! Israel has never wanted to share land with anyone. I'm JEWISH and I know how crazy these Zionists are. There were no Arabs behind this plot, it just didn't happen that way.

[edit on 7/6/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Im very aware of the insurance, the bbc feed and the 'pull it' remark.
But if thats all anyone has on the government bringing these buildings down, its not enough.

There's still too much risk in being found out,
How did they know 911 was 'the' day?
how did they know it was gonig to be carried out precisley?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
There's still too much risk in being found out,
How did they know 911 was 'the' day?
how did they know it was gonig to be carried out precisley?

Well thats the main problem. How did the explosives for the controlled demolition survive the 50 minutes of fire in WTC 2, or the 102 minutes in WTC 1? And if it was somehow faked with the planes, how did the planted explosives not set off the demolition ones? That much explosion, and subsequent fire which was reportedly sufficiently hot enough to melt aluminium, did not set the explosives off?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Does he look surprised? Does he look determined to fulfill his promise to defend the United States? Does he look innocent?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Supposedly he was told only one plane was going to hit one tower, then that was going to be used for justification for war. The photo above was taken after he was told a second plane had hit.

Someone posted references to all of this a while ago, maybe Twitchy or ShroudofMemphis (hasn't posted here in months) or somebody (unfortunately I never followed it up personally). The story was that someone apparently with inside information, from a prison in Canada, wrote a book detailing the coming attack of 9/11. The attack was supposed to be a plane hitting one of the WTC towers, and that was it, from what I remember, but of course what actually happened was a lot worse.

The idea was that Bush was on the same level of understanding as the person who wrote that book, which was a level or two down from the truth. I'm not going to go digging through 6+ months of posts to find the one I'm thinking of though so I'm not expecting anybody to take this as anything more than hearsay, unless somebody else wants to look for it and verify the info.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm a conspiracy kinda guy, but I have no idea re 9/11 US-Internal possibilities. I almost find the thought of any internal nature being the culprit as being seriously insensitive toward our American People friends. The Bush Gov, well I have no idea and wish not to speculate.

I can't wait for the next Presidential Election and Inauguration though.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily

Here is the transcript of the video :

Young French idiot - "I wish to talk about the Bush government and its threat for democracy. Do you think Bush could be behind the 9/11 ?"

Quite the transciption. How much do you get paid to pump out such fallacy?

Spoodily, The way you follow me around in this forum...people are going to think we are ....well....

Being a shill for Bush & Co. does not pay that well.

Look at the top of the transcript. "EXTERNAL SOURCE" That means I didn't write it!

Spoodily...let me know when your intending to adding some FACTS to this forum..so far..your posts are a bunch of jibber jabber.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Lemme' see .. someone high up in the government of France says something anti-Bush .. oh what a surprise. Most French hate Americans and America, and just about all of them hate Bush. IMHO.

She can have her opinion ... but it means nothing.

[edit on 7/5/2007 by FlyersFan]

comment stupide pouvez vous être ???

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer

comment stupide pouvez vous être ???

Translation: "How stupid can you be?"
Charlie...Im not a moderator here but i suggest you attack the post and not the poster. Thats how you get kicked out of here.

In his post his stated that it was his OPINION. Lets face it...that ALL that is ever posted in here from the thruther. OPINIONS...because we know there are never any FACTS that support 911 being an inside job.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

In his post his stated that it was his OPINION. Lets face it...that ALL that is ever posted in here from the thruther. OPINIONS...because we know there are never any FACTS that support 911 being an inside job.

and i stated my opinion towards his judgement that leads to all his posts...

all the facts (i wouldn't call them facts ) that point to the fact that it wasn't an inside job are governments press conferences and official statements.
everything else points on being an inside job

check out the tons of evidence on the net..

[edit on 6-7-2007 by charlie_the_loafer]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
frenchs love america.....usa save them in ww2...they just dont like the way his friend had grow up

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join