It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia issues new missile threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Russia issues new missile threat

news.bbc.co.uk

Russia has raised the idea of moving new missile forces to Kaliningrad, close to Poland and Lithuania.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Last Updated: Wednesday, 4 July 2007, 15:20 GMT 16:20 UK
Source is from BBC News.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I give this one a big whatever. The missile shield will not negate an all out Russian strike. If they want to spend thier money moving missiles around for some non existant threat then go for it I say

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
strange this comes right after the Bush/Putin meeting in which the two seemed so cozy up at kennebunkport, Putin even caught a fish on Bush's boat, this is a great way to say thanks for the fun fishing trip.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
I give this one a big whatever. The missile shield will not negate an all out Russian strike. If they want to spend thier money moving missiles around for some non existant threat then go for it I say

I agree, this seems to be more of a way for Russia to keep their soldiers busy and give them a little pride. The good old cold war is gone for good and we (USA) are the only country with a battle hard military. Makes Russia a little edgy IMHO

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I can't find a clip or article on CNN.com, but I could have swore I saw Bush/Putin saying that they were working this out. Apparently, when Bush has his friends out to the compound, all is fine and dandy? Apparently Putin wasted no time in getting setup afterwards. Think he made this call before he was out of US airspace?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hmmm right after their visit this weekend. Kind of smells fishy like my fish is/are bigger then yours kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
strange this comes right after the Bush/Putin meeting in which the two seemed so cozy up at kennebunkport, Putin even caught a fish on Bush's boat, this is a great way to say thanks for the fun fishing trip.
Maybe Putin was caught with a little vial doing what he does best. Poison?

top topics

join