It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Cummutes Libby sentence...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
G.W.Bush has cummuted Scooter Libby's sentence for perjury after the appeals Court refuses Libby's appeal.

News Link

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This to me is another example of the fact that these thugs and criminals think they are above the law. A Jury found him guilty, but what the People want has never been a consideration for Wash D.C. since at least 1913. They are warning of Spectacular Terror Attacks this summer, which I think is more of the Rights grab and movement towards a Police-State to avoid another election. Bush did say "there is nothing wrong with Dictatorships, as long as he is the Dictator". I think Americans should be very careful in the coming months and be prepared to take care of yourself, water food guns and bullets as well as the needed medicines. I would like to note that those two Border Patrol Agents still sit in prison for doing their jobs, while Scooter goes free.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
I think Americans should be very careful in the coming months and be prepared to take care of yourself, water food guns and bullets as well as the needed medicines.

Don't forget toilet paper!

join