It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the illuminati in kahoots with aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I saw a video on discovery that talked about the illuminati being possibly under the influence of a race of beings from another dimension/planet. This could just be cover for them, but with all the sightings of UFO's and the clues in history, i think its possible. I think the goal is obviously conquering earth. My opinion is that there is a God, and he sends us visions to interpret. Those visions and relevent became the bible or koran or hindu texts etc for us to assemble at the proper time and perspective..

the elitist politicians who serve this group of controllers excite strife between religions and cultures of the world using false flag anythings or direct oppression to get a desired effect. My guess from this whacky scenario would be that satan, is promoting lies, saying jesus is really lucifer, or calling good evil and evil good. When its possible Jesus really was sent by God. And that humanity is being pulled violently into a future that will be great, but so many people are stuck in a mindset of stubborness or denial they cant accept it, no matter what anyone says or does, so war is innevitable, before we reach this point. Its why the bible tells us to flee, and learn the season of christs return etc.. the season is fast approaching i think..not hope. BUt wish for a quick resolve to any future battles against evil and powers that be.

Just consider all the symbology of these secret societies. ANd then what they are doing. The longer they have the average public discussing things, the longer we the public stay out of there way. we need official and formal inquiries, with subpeanas for questioning of high level government employees with secret society ties, an official inquiry by a trusted and guarded group of truthful and thorough people. Otherwise your always just speculating.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Can you find the video and post it, read "behold a pale horse" and it connects the dots so to speak...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Some aliens are good aliens.

I hope that illuminati are in cahoots with the good ones.

Maybe aliens have the cure for cancer and AIDs and illuminati can help to market it here?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Illuminati and aliens?

I really can not comprehend that only because there is no hard evidence to suggest they have Extra-Terrestrial support.

David Icke and his reptillian theory is just hard to swallow. Who knows it could be true...

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I mean this this theory could go several ways for instance if extraterrestrials do indeed exist maybe there just observing us or maybe they interfered for observation purposes which resulted in good and bad outcomes but they themselfs are indifferent(of course one who was harmed by thus would see them one way and the other another), but they themselfs have no involvement with the NWO, or maybe it comes down to them being simply good or bad.

Or maybe they both are in cahoots with each other or the government found some of there technology and is planning on using it.

Or maybe the whole things a farce and extraterrestrials do not excist but the government plans on tricking us into thinking so for there own gain like my you-tube link shows.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by WhatIsWhat]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
ok.. from what i read the illuminati and the aliens are supposedly involved with one another. the government claims there are UFO's and things of that sort. but so far, i have yet to see any evidence. video tapes and things like that can be tampered with just to make the person some money. the government could claim there are UFO's but they could be some type of new aircraft made within black projects. it is hard to really say if the "evidence" shown is real or was tampered with. Now let's say that there are aliens and UFO's about. How exactly would the illuminati be in cahoots with them? its a bit far-fetched if you ask me. but that is one person's opinion so you all post what you want to post.

[edit on 21-7-2007 by Shalashaska001]

top topics

join