It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb Disposal squad back at Glasgow, Alexadra hospital. (Today Monday 2nd July 2007).

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Bomb Disposal squad back at Alexadra hospital

Alexander hospital being evacuated again.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-7-2007 by xSMOKING_GUNx]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Cant get the hang of these news threads.

Appologies to all, no link yet, but live on sky news, bomb squad attending.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Still no link, SkyNews has a link set up but the wrong page appears when you click on it.

The report says evacuation in progress due to information regarding two doctors from the hospital arrested.

Suspected device.

Glasgow, Alexandra Hospital where the injured Glasgow Airport bomber is being treated.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Controlled explosion carried out on a vehicle in the hospital carpark.

15:46 GMT

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This hasn't made it to the Global Incident Map and it's not in the headlines of the online news folks ... I guess time will tell what this is about.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Second blast at hospital, no more details apart from that simple statement.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have no links either, however, I did see what SG is talking about on CNN.

What kind of "sick animal" would plant a TERRORITS bomb at a hospital.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
What kind of "sick animal" would plant a TERRORITS bomb at a hospital.

Aren't two of the guys who were arrested DOCTORS? What kind of sick doctors turn into terrorists? Or perhaps being doctors were their cover?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

GLASGOW, Scotland - Police announced two new arrests Monday in the failed car bombings in London and at Glasgow's airport, as details emerged that authorities were closing in on the terror network in Scotland minutes before attackers rammed into the main terminal building.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

LINK

I hope they find all the terrorits who did/are doing these horrible acts.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I would suspect that the Hospital bombs were waiting for the injured to be brought from the Airport attack to cause more carnage to extra staff and emergency workers.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Controlled explosion carried out at Royal Alexandra Hospital
• Two more men arrested over Airport attack bringing total currently under arrest to seven
• Police search second house in Newcastle-under-Lyme
• Kurdish terror group is linked to London attacks

An Iraqi junior doctor and a brilliant neurologist working for the NHS are among the suspects being quizzed over the series of bomb attacks across Britain, it emerged today.

LINK

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
I would suspect that the Hospital bombs were waiting for the injured to be brought from the Airport attack to cause more carnage to extra staff and emergency workers.

I'm not sure how that would work as the emergency access for ambulances may be separate from the car park. That might be the case at this hospital, I do not know, and perhaps someone kept it there for easy access to wait for casualties to come in and then they have a car bomb already behind where the police will be looking. After that it's a case of driving it to the front of the hospital or round to where the ambulances come in.

A lot of speculation but bombs + hospitals = scary bad

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Am i the only one who is finding the "bomb at the hospital where another bomber is being treated" suspicious?

Again, this whole thing is smacking of inside operation.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Both explosions at the Hospital were said to be controlled.

Also one doctor arrested worked at Alexander Hospital was a passenger in the Airport bombing car: named Bilal Abdulla, he was trained in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Controlled blasts reported at Glasgow hospital
A British bomb disposal unit today performed at least two controlled blasts at the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Glasgow, Scotland, where one of the suspects in Saturday's airport attack is being treated. In addition, police arrested two more people bringing to seven the number arrested in the probe. developing story

LINK

More news as it comes.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Am i the only one who is finding the "bomb at the hospital where another bomber is being treated" suspicious?

Yea I agree, very suspicious. Obviously, someone doesn't want this guy to talk.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx

I'm not sure how that would work as the emergency access for ambulances may be separate from the car park. That might be the case at this hospital, I do not know, and perhaps someone kept it there for easy access to wait for casualties to come in and then they have a car bomb already behind where the police will be looking. After that it's a case of driving it to the front of the hospital or round to where the ambulances come in.

A lot of speculation but bombs + hospitals = scary bad

Probably the most likely explanation, because no public traffic would be let in to the Hospital if it was the sanctuary for victims, the car could lay in waiting for an attack directed at the hospital entrance/wards.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xanfalcon

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Yea I agree, very suspicious. Obviously, someone doesn't want this guy to talk.

Absolutely!! that was my fist thought, there are so many possibilitys.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The Emergency Services have always taken precautions to avoid being hit by secondary devices after a bombing. This goes back to to the IRA campaigns in London when the Emergency services (Ambulance, Fire, Police etc.) were very careful where they positioned their command centres and marshalling points. What I'm not clear about is whether the two guys arrested at Glasgow Airport are Doctors. if so, it could be that they had stored materials at in a car at the Hospital, or simply that the Police aren't taking any chances with suspicious cars.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
One thing i have found in this world, is that we all can twist what ever happens in our own way, without any of us getting the truth.

Thats just for all the speculating. The police will just be going around looking at all the vehicles and looking for anything suspicious. Controlled explosions does not mean real bombs, just means suspicious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join