It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Walter Haut Story on Fox News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just got this link in my RSS feeds.

Not entirely new to us but good to see it not getting trashed on FoxNews.com

Dead Airman's Affidavit: Roswell Aliens Were Real

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I like the way it says he was part of the cover-up and loyal to the end. He died in 2005 and had the information held untill 2007 ......why is that? all part of the plan maybe, little pieces of disclosure, its like were getting bite size chunks.

I dont think were gonna get some massive global contact and the world is gonna be turned upside down, its gonna be a slow process to elliminate global panic etc.....just a theory.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
I like the way it says he was part of the cover-up and loyal to the end. He died in 2005 and had the information held untill 2007 ......why is that? all part of the plan maybe, little pieces of disclosure, its like were getting bite size chunks.

I dont think were gonna get some massive global contact and the world is gonna be turned upside down, its gonna be a slow process to elliminate global panic etc.....just a theory.

Yeah, I think it's all a matter of slowly drip-feeding info to get the public at large comfortable, perhaps ever passe, about the idea.

It will be interesting to see if there will be any more Air Force responses to the Roswell story this month

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
FOX seems to be covering this stuff a lot recently. Much more than the other networks. Ever since Chicago O'hare. At least .. that's what it looks like to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
FOX seems to be covering this stuff a lot recently. Much more than the other networks. Ever since Chicago O'hare. At least .. that's what it looks like to me.

I'm glad to finally seeing you acknowledge that Faux News has an agenda.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Its cool but absolutely nothing will come of it, and the average person in the street (IF they see this story) will dismiss it out of hand as a lunatics dying words. Sad but true

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
this might have been held until 2007 to coincide with the 60th anniversary of the crash. big event in NM.

new topics

top topics

join