It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humanoids or ETs Filmed Over Mexican Skies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Nice thread.

I find the whole "flying humanoids" phenomenon very interesting. Its something I didn't even know existed till recently and I've seen even stranger videos of this sort of thing than the one posted. Ill try and find it.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Someone in one of these, perhaps even sporting a witch outfit.

Now that video makes this look more like it could have been a hoax.

So the Williams X-Jet has become the Mexican version of the Segway? Is this sort of equipment common in Mexico? Better forgot about that border fence then, and purchase some giant nets.

My question is, could the average Mexican hoaxer get a hold of this type of VERY expensive equipment, learn to control it, and even afford it's maintenance? I don't know one single American that's seen one of these in action up close or someone who privately owns one. Not that it isn't possible but its very unlikely Ill come across one, and I thought it'd be more so in Mexico.

Although the company may have a branch in Mexico and it's possible one of the workers at Williams International when out for a late night cruise on Halloween to scare the locals.

Of course you'd have to discount the police testimony though.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

My question is, could the average Mexican hoaxer get a hold of this type of VERY expensive equipment, learn to control it, and even afford it's maintenance?

I doubt the average Mexican could yet I think the drug lords might use them. I know it is far fetched but imagine the possiblites of using them to smuggle drugs over the border.

[edit on 7/2/2007 by shots]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
obviously the cops don't want to get near them if they are terrified of them, good hoax to smuggle drugs.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi,
Does anyone here know when this phenomena/hoax started? I know it was in Mexico but what date and what year?
Freaky stuff!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
When I saw this on TV, I think it was on Weird Travels, it looked like a flying witch, with a pointy hat and black robe, and then a little witch came toward the big witch and they joined together. It really was weird. Then, that night, a policeman said that a witch creature landed in front of his police car, and he drove backwards and was scared! I wonder what's up with that?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
I wonder what's up with that?

Do you really need to ask? What would you do if you got scared? Drive backward or in reverse of course it is a natural reaction to run from things that scare you.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hey, I found another video of the flying witch and a close up of the thing check this out.

www.youtube.com...

lol

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Angels or interdimentional beings anyone? All this is not as dumb as people make up, its just the wool is over our eyes, people can joke but untill they really know what the universe is about because at the moment the discovery of everything is still open.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join