It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humanoids or ETs Filmed Over Mexican Skies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Just thought I would put it up for what it is worth.

Video shows Testimony from dozens of persons and police officers claiming they are flying witches while others claim they are ETs flying over an old cemetery in Mexico. What do you think?

LiveLeak.com

Those making the claims appear to be real yet I am not all that certain.

[edit on 7/1/2007 by shots]

[edit on 7/1/2007 by shots]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think it's one of the few really interesting videos of its type out there.

But what I'd like to know is, what in the world qualifications did the astronomer have to be commenting? She looks at stars through a telescope, and so we value her opinion on a videotaped terrestrial object because....? So she says, "There is nothing." What value is a statement like that? There is something. Does she want us to pretend nothing is there because she says so?

And then she embarrassed herself with complete illogic: "Prove I'm not ET." Because she put on fake antennae? Makes zero sense.

[edit on 7/1/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
While the videos are interesting, you have to wonder why just about all of these "flying humanoid" sightings take place in Mexico. It sounds like a cultural phenomenon rather than an extraterrestrial phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Does she want us to pretend nothing is there because she says so?

Frankly she sounded like a nut job to me. As you stated putting on the head band made no sense at all. Not really sure if the video was done by a news crew or others so kind of have to leave that open for now. Perhaps she was a plant who knows.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Why in all those cases we got an "expert" that is every time in every story more and more stupid? I mean, I didn't hear any explanation of the lady to the end of the clip about what could the witnesses be filming. BTW, I think it could be some sort of propelled balloon, but well it doesn't fit on the officers explanation.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
EDIT BECAUSE DOUBLE POST

[edit on 1-7-2007 by JackHill]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That is really interesting! It was on an American TV show, also. I think it was Weird Travels on The Travel Channel, but I can't remember for sure! People saw the flying witch that day, and then that night, a policeman said that a strange witch type creature chased him and he drove backwards, and he was really scared!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well, there is better information regarding this on this thread .

The translation on that video you gave is hella crappy, just so you know.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by souls]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The best of the batch of videos was the testimony given by an officer who got his ass whooped by the old alien in a black robe which he considered was a "flying witch". The best alien encounters have to come from crazy hispanics ,like myself, who are always ending up in these weird scenarios.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That is CRAZY FUNNY ROFLMAO......Whatever or whoever is behind this one is good

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I dreamed about a flying humanoid not so long ago, it fried me with a lightning and then I woke up... But I guess I dreamed that because of a video I saw here.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Someone in one of these, perhaps even sporting a witch outfit. I think the officer testimonies are bologna. Just my opinion, of course.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
some well ellaborated hoax

a "flying witch" let's be serious even a "flying alien" that's odd
and as usual nothing more than a blurry motion(video was taped in 2k6)

I don't know precisely what is required to "fly" but surely not just a pair of wings or a magic broom.

What is interesting is that this "thing" flies slowly and smoothly from what i can see

Anyway, this video has been discussed before on another topic i believe

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
www.youtube.com...

Someone in one of these, perhaps even sporting a witch outfit. I think the officer testimonies are bologna. Just my opinion, of course.

Now that video makes this look more like it could have been a hoax. One individual gets hold of one of those things puts on a witch hat instant flying witches.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Here's an enhanced video of the 'flying humanoid'

Don't think I'll comment on this whole thing just yet...it is odd though.

Edit: It's a bit long (like 8mins). Most of the stuff is like halfway through the video. Also, I've only just got to the end of the video, and well I think the director might be a little crazy.

[edit on 2/7/07 by Chupa101]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is a possible explanation of what may have been seen by people. Although
that does not explain the pointy hat the thing seems to be wearing in the video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I thought it might have been someone playing with a jet pack or one of those old military prototype recon vehicles like in the response video.

The enhanced video makes it look like they are walking or running. In the news clip it seems that the thing is just flying behind the mountain at that point. The vehicle its riding is smaller than the old military craft, I guess they could have made it smaller over the years.

I'm thinking it's someone with one of those craft throwing on a costume and messing with people.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by -Jaguar-]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Quite an interesting video...

However, in this day and age, with technologies and genetics and the power(s) of the human mind going so far beyond what we may think we know, there is no telling what we are seeing. Hologram(s)? Geneticly created?? Aliens? Demons?? Hoaxes?? Psycic projection(s)?? Who knows....

Interesting none the less....

[edit on 2-7-2007 by HomeBrew]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I've just caught up with a relative of mine who claimed to have seen ufos frequently near the mountains in some area in mexico where he used to live at , which makes me believe that at least some of these stories are true while some of the funnier ones could be false.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Looks to me like a lot of excitement over some flying black garbage bags. And there is a definite cultural dimension to these things, which is significant, unless you think that certain types of UFOs are only visible to Mexicans and nobody else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join