It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, I suppose I should say something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thought I was going crazy there for a minute. Every time I hit 'New Thread', I would Favorite this page.. weird.

Anyway, HI!

I'm from Vancouver, BC, Canada and I must admit to doing an extraordinary amount of lurking on this site. It's one of my regulars frankly.

My real life consists of me working as an IT Analyst. I LOVE logic and I am quite willing to play 'devil's advocate' just to keep people grounded.

For 20 years, I've researched all sorts of non-mainstream ideas, and have come up with my own solidly heretical belief systems. I keep an eye on research involving UFO's (it helps that I saw one myself), unexplained creatures, free energy, technological advancements, and research involving mind and mind control, be it through HAARP or meditation. Quantum theory, string theory, Telsa, etc are very interesting. I'm a firm believer in promotion of self-preservation and that medical doctors are only good for treatment of emergency care of trauma.

I am so not interested in wars and politics. But I'm not so silly as to ignore it.

So, there it is in a nutca...er.. shell.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hey condorgirl... provided you do less lurking and more talking you would likely make an interesting addition to the dialogues (ahem fractious debates) here.

Whilst I can understand about military stuff, since it's a boy thing like petrol heads and cars, it would be a shame if you don't jump in some times.

Sadly the intrigue of war is that conflict exposes the most intriguing and disturbing aspects of human psyche and that is definitely interesting.

Anyhow welcome and enjoy.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
condorgirl, welcome to ATS. Glad you quit lurking and started posting.

Hope you have many thought provoking things to say.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi there fellow Lotuslander!

Always a pleasure to meet another Vancouverite.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thanks all!

I will attempt to uphold the right of all free beings to state the obvious, the weird, and the downright wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hey there, condorgirl !! Welcome to Above Top Secret.
I lived in Vancouver a few - (many) years ago. Granville & 13th Ave, amongst other streets.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hi condorgirl and welcome to ATS

I hope you have a long & joyous stay here

new topics

top topics

join