It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Child/Indigo Child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Whilst reading the thread on an aleeged ailen abduction someone mentioned that some people are allowed to keep the babies who then turn out as Star children. Fair enough. But it made me think and ask a question. Has any of the so called Star Childre/Indigo child ever had a DNA profile run on them or other medical tests to prove their ailen origins? Ok they may be hybrid but sutely some of the ailen stuff must be picked up as well as human tissue/blood etc. What happens when a star child falls ill or has to go to hospital for whatever reason. Surely someone somewhere must have foudn something odd by now. how long have Star Children/Indigo Children been around now? 15 years at least.

Thoughts anyone ??

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Starchildren, Indigos, Crystals etc, they are not aliens. They are humans, with human blood, and human DNA.. the only difference between them and a "normal" human is who they really are inside.

Whats different about them is the reason why they are here on Earth. They are here to essentially help with the process known as "the ascension", they are here to help uplift humanity if you like.. We all incarnate for a purpose, to learn various lessons for ones own spiritual development, aswell as helping contribute towards existence itself (it would not be complete without YOU!)

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ok i'll go with that. But if that is the case why is the world havign so many problems at the moment. We seem to be going backwards ie global warming, terrorists, wars etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
how long have Star Children/Indigo Children been around now? 15 years at least.
Thoughts anyone ??

There are no such things as star/indigo children. It's a new-age belief system and a modern version of what (in the 70s) new-agers used to say to odd children: "you have an old soul." All those terms really mean nothing. People like to feel magically special. Children like to feel like they're here for some reason and that their awkwardness is a sign of something amazing (rather than just being the way they are) and new-ager adults like to feel like they have special powers to sense and uncover the star/indigo children they come across. Everyone gets to feel special.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This topic has been intensely covered in this ATS thread. You may want to skim through it for your answers, it is very interesting.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Succinctly put Sophismata,"I'm more special than you"syndrome.
Get over yerselves is what I say,what monumental ego.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata
There are no such things as star/indigo children. It's a new-age belief system and a modern version of what (in the 70s) new-agers used to say to odd children: "you have an old soul.

And you know there is no such thing how exactly? What is your proof that they don't exist?

You just haven't looked hard enough, because there is more than enough evidence to show that something is different with the children of today, aswell as the conscious level of awareness with them.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadjibaba
Succinctly put Sophismata,"I'm more special than you"syndrome.
Get over yerselves is what I say,what monumental ego.

I don't think its about being more special than anyone else, if people feel that then it tends to point to their own feelings of inadequacy.

I have no idea if there are star children, but I have been in situations where children have explained things far beyond their own comprehension. And looking around on the internet there having been some incredible stories about children in relation to advanced knowledge and abilities for their years.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
And you know there is no such thing how exactly? What is your proof that they don't exist?

I believe that the burden of proof falls upon the individual who makes the fantastic claim. In this case, that would fall on you my friend.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
you guys want proof do you? i wonder if any of you watched to news good morning america one maybe two years back. because there was aa segment about the indigo children. and it turns out that they are real. i might even be one or even a hybrid. human/grey. i mean my arms and hands almost reach my knees. and i'm about as tall as one. and i'm 15.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RumiUzamaki
you guys want proof do you?

[...]

i mean my arms and hands almost reach my knees. and i'm about as tall as one. and i'm 15.

I am sorry if this comes off a bit cynical...and mean, but: How is that proof in any way, shape or form?

In fact, the characteristics, attributes and origin of these 'indigo children' has morphed from a new-age idea into a branching tree of contradicting speculation. This does not lend much strength to the 'proof' of which you cite.

[edit on 7/1/0707 by spines]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spines

Originally posted by RumiUzamaki
you guys want proof do you?

[...]

i mean my arms and hands almost reach my knees. and i'm about as tall as one. and i'm 15.

I am sorry if this comes off a bit cynical...and mean, but: How is that proof in any way, shape or form?

In fact, the characteristics, attributes and origin of these 'indigo children' has morphed from a new-age idea into a branching tree of contradicting speculation. This does not lend much strength to the 'proof' of which you cite.

[edit on 7/1/0707 by spines]

well at least it has some proof. so there.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

i wonder if any of you watched to news good morning america one maybe two years back. because there was aa segment about the indigo children. and it turns out that they are real.

i'd be interested to learn what proof good morning america gave, did they confirm that aliens are indeed abducting and breeding with humans? if indigo/star children have human DNA and its only a change "inside" then what would be the reason for your outward physical effects? come on, cant have it both ways. im going to need a little more proof than your arms are down to your knees. i have one leg a little shorter than the other and i was picked on so i feel different inside, but i must be a self-denying indigo.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I do not understand how "indigo children" can have the same dna etc as humans if they are the result of human / alien cross ferstilisation.

I am a simple man who is willing to accept any possibility but I do require a little bit of evidence and this is beyond my current understanding of dna etc.

Please help a blind man see.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
well they can proplably put more or less DNA into the being. that problably has something to do with the fact that some indegos have more or less human features. but thats my opion.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
[I erased my post because it was irrelevant to the initial poster's question.]

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

There are no such things as star/indigo children. It's a new-age belief system and a modern version of what (in the 70s) new-agers used to say to odd children: "you have an old soul.

You just haven't looked hard enough, because there is more than enough evidence to show that something is different with the children of today, aswell as the conscious level of awareness with them.

Wrong my friend, the information provided with several Star Children/being theories states that we have been arriving for nearly 2 generations, which would mean ALL of us are star children.

Which is just not the case. Not at all, and children today seem 'smarter' because they are, they have technology, safe schools and tv to accelerate their learning by extreme proportions.

I have a 4 year old niece who leaves me in awe at some of the stuff she knows, she has actually taught me a thing or 2 and shes just graduated preschool while im graduating 12th grade in a few days.

Like seriously, IF I was as smart as she is when I was 4 or 5, I dont know where I would be now. Their generation is going to go far, and going to be either far better or far worse then my generation Y, and I hope for the better.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

There are no such things as star/indigo children. It's a new-age belief system and a modern version of what (in the 70s) new-agers used to say to odd children: "you have an old soul."

Then please tell me something. How is it possible that in my soul I knew about myself a long time ago that I'm a crystal(line) kiddo, even without hearing this word and it's meaning until the very last year? But I just knew simply I'm a crystalline, that's all. Not a big deal in my eyes, but cause problems in the eyes of others. Well, who cares?

Also I never dug myself into this topic until the last year, while I know this about myself in the last ten or more years. But what I read in the last year about Indigos, Crystal kiddos, etc, etc... I knew that already without even reading this. So it was good for confirmation, nothing more.

Maybe one of the difference that Indigos and Crystals are knowing things without even learning them. I know this about myself as I know at least four quite different profession on a pro level even without ever learning them. I just know them. Period. Not a big deal in my eyes.

Also don't mystify Indigos and Crystallines as they also have their daily problems, just as everyone else on the planet. DNA difference? UFOs? Come on guys. The difference is the soul. These people are just a bit different inside. They love harmony and peace, but able to stand up and fight, are able to sense and know what life really is and try to change bad to good as all of them, including me are defiant and stubborn when injustice or some evil things comes into the picture.

Indigos and Crystallines might have different moral values then most of the people in the 21st century. We prefer truth instead of lies as we hate lies that are surroundings us and what others are creating. We prefer personal opinions instead of telling what others demand to hear (While that should be the basics to tell what your opinion is, what the truth is, not many are following this to not hurt someone's fragile interest. Honestly, who cares? Truth will remain truth from that. Personal opinion is remains personal opinion. If someone don't like it... well, don't go between people as that person is damned anti-social as most of the population nowadays.). Meditate on these things. Lieing and telling what others want to hear and denying personal opinion, even existence to not hurt someone's interest are became standard in the 21st century. But we're not going to deny what we're. If believing in good moral values are making Indigos and Crystallines to "special" in the eyes of many, well, be it. But maybe this is the only real difference. But at least, unlike others, we're not denying what we're and what in we believe.

Many don't like to hear that Indigos, Crystallines, Star Children are existing? Honestly we don't care as the truth remains truth from this. It's not our problem as it never was. Our existence is not bothering us as for us, it's our life.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by ShadowIntelligence]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowIntelligence

There are no such things as star/indigo children. It's a new-age belief system and a modern version of what (in the 70s) new-agers used to say to odd children: "you have an old soul."

Then please tell me something. How is it possible that in my soul I knew about myself a long time ago that I'm a crystal(line) kiddo, even without hearing this word and it's meaning until the very last year? But I just knew simply I'm a crystalline, that's all. Not a big deal in my eyes, but cause problems in the eyes of others. Well, who cares?

Also I never dug myself into this topic until the last year, while I know this about myself in the last ten or more years. But what I read in the last year about Indigos, Crystal kiddos, etc, etc... I knew that already without even reading this. So it was good for confirmation, nothing more.

Maybe one of the difference that Indigos and Crystals are knowing things without even learning them. I know this about myself as I know at least four quite different profession on a pro level even without ever learning them. I just know them. Period. Not a big deal in my eyes.

Also don't mystify Indigos and Crystallines as they also have their daily problems, just as everyone else on the planet. DNA difference? UFOs? Come on guys. The difference is the soul. These people are just a bit different inside. They love harmony and peace, but able to stand up and fight, are able to sense and know what life really is and try to change bad to good as all of them, including me are defiant and stubborn when injustice or some evil things comes into the picture.

Indigos and Crystallines might have different moral values then most of the people in the 21st century. We prefer truth instead of lies as we hate lies that are surroundings us and what others are creating. We prefer personal opinions instead of telling what others demand to hear (While that should be the basics to tell what your opinion is, what the truth is, not many are following this to not hurt someone's fragile interest. Honestly, who cares? Truth will remain truth from that. Personal opinion is remains personal opinion. If someone don't like it... well, don't go between people as that person is damned anti-social as most of the population nowadays.). Meditate on these things. Lieing and telling what others want to hear and denying personal opinion, even existence to not hurt someone's interest are became standard in the 21st century. But we're not going to deny what we're. If believing in good moral values are making Indigos and Crystallines to "special" in the eyes of many, well, be it. But maybe this is the only real difference. But at least, unlike others, we're not denying what we're and what in we believe.

Many don't like to hear that Indigos, Crystallines, Star Children are existing? Honestly we don't care as the truth remains truth from this. It's not our problem as it never was. Our existence is not bothering us as for us, it's our life.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by ShadowIntelligence]

Posts like that are really useless, I mean you're just spreading your beliefs and nothing else. How do you know for sure souls even EXIST? I mean why is it that no starchildren, no indigo kids, no "crystal kiddos" as you c all it can prove to me or anyone else that they are indeed actually special?

You're not special, you're just like everyone else. A human being, insignificent and very small compared to the universe, you have no purpose, no meaning, you are just living your life the best you can like the rest of us.

Am I not right on that? Are you not just living your life like the rest of us? So what makes you so special to declare yourself some ascendant from another galaxy?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There are many topics on this already.

Please add to one of those discussions.

Here

Closed.

top topics

join