It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on So Many Perfectly Round Craters, and What is the 'Lear Test'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Greetings Mr. Lear and fellow readers,
Couple quick questions...
First off, I heard about the 'Lear Test' on C2C and was curious what it was and if anyone can take it. I did a search for 'Lear Test' on the forums but didn't see anything matching that, so forgive me if the question is extremely redundant.

Secondly, while browsing the many photos of Moon/Mars anomalies, I noticed 2 interesting things related to surface craters..

1) Many of them look Perfectly circular, as if they were cut out using a compass. This leads me to speculate that possibly not all craters are the result of a natural impact, but instead strip mines or at the very least intelligently made for unknown purposes.. Possibly to camoflauge with natural craters?

2) Many craters appear to have a small protrusion or shape directly in the center of them. Usually slightly 'Dome Shaped'..

So... am I being silly or has anyone else noticed this stuff?
I'm not so sure that meteors usually create a perfectly round hole with clean edges and smooth walls, nor that the objects observed in MANY craters are simply rubble from the impact.
Has anyone else brought this up?

p.s. To clarify further, I'm talking about the craters you see in landscape panoramas that are sometimes in the same picture where people are focusing on something completely different.
Much thanks to those who reply!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hello, Just want to talk about the craters also. First i will point out that strip mines on earth when seen from the air are spiraled and that is because we have to drive down them. The spiral is roads. So at first i thought that couldn't be mines on the moon. But if flying craft are being used then there wouldn't be spirals. Now thinking about meteor impacts on the moon would make round craters if it happened while it was in a cooling cycle after being molten. But that doesn't make sense to me because if its molten it would just fill the hole back in after impact. If it was a soft crust like dust then it would be possible for a perfect round hole. after impact the shock wave would have spread out in a perfect circle. Do an experiment, Find some soft fine sand and throw a round rock into it. You will see a perfect little circle crater. I cant say what is going on at the moon, i can only guess. And my guess would be that whatever it is we will never know. I have an idea on how we can find out but that isn't something i am willing to talk about at the moment. I can say that it would cost a lot of money.

But it is obvious to me that our government is hiding info from us about the moon. If we never explored the dark side of the moon because it wasnt possible back then, Then why not sent a probe up there now and show the world that there is nothing there but rock's and craters. There argument will be that it is a waste of money because they have been there and there's nothing else for us to learn from the moon. So i would say that if they where able to go to the moon back then with the limited technology they used, Then why couldnt they do it again with the same technology( it would be pretty cheap in todays standards) The only difference would be that they send the one now unmanned. And what about private industry? Isnt there someone out there that could get the funding to do it. My other question would be would our government restrict private industry from sending something to the moon. And if so then we the people should fight them on this issue and not give up till we get our way.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
And what about private industry? Isnt there someone out there that could get the funding to do it. My other question would be would our government restrict private industry from sending something to the moon. And if so then we the people should fight them on this issue and not give up till we get our way.

Russ, I have mentioned that before somewhere. Do something like The X Prize. I'm sure we'd be able to pull it off somehow.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This probably would be better placed in either the John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS, John is on Coast to Coast RIGHT NOW or Questions for John Lear thread instead of its own topic.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Okay, I am driving down the road last night and happened on to Coast to Coast radio listening to John Leer..now I have believed there are aliens from other planets visiting etc..and sure they are taking people and maybe this is alright with our military and government. Who knows? What I have a probvlem with is when he says..yes they come and take people, take their asshole and other sex parts and drop them back where thay were taken from.
Now you have my attention since everyone is saying they have been coming to earth for thousands of years and all they want is someones asshole? The secret government and or military are allowing thousands of human beings to get picked up for their assholes, sorry I am not understanding this. As far as I know there is no information to be had in an asshole, or sex organ and if these aliens have not found what they seek in all these hundreds of years than they can't be so smart can they. And if they take a few famous assholes or high government official assholes then I don't think any of this would be so...There is this part of out government who does all this because....the American people would never believe this is going on. You know, I think it the other way around, the American people would not stand for this part of government to go on as they are...and all the tech stuff we are trading human life for, well where is it? If the American people believed any of this...we would be after the secret agents involved, and put a stop to that whole situation.
The information gotton from someones asshole is not anything a real smart person would want, maybe its what they eat...who knows...its not making any sense in any world I live in. Terrylee

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by samnx2
Now you have my attention since everyone is saying they have been coming to earth for thousands of years and all they want is someones asshole?

In nature, humans take animals, insects, fish, etc and do the same thing.

There could be any number of reasons an extra-terrestrial race might want to do this. This is in no order and I must say I don't prefer any single theory to another. I could come up with literally dozens and dozens more - as we all could. Also remember that the aliens are after just that, aliens. We think like humans, they think like aliens. We have no idea what their real agenda is or even if the ones we are dealing with aren't getting their strings pulled by someone else.

1) We are being genetically engineered by them and have been for the last few thousand years. They check up on us as we are lab rats, just as we do the same to our lab rats.

2) They have some sort of breeding problem from thousands/millions of years of cloning they have become infertile. They're studying humans as we are pretty fertile creatures and they would like to genetically alter themselves.

3) Potentially they are at war with another race of humans that are more technologically advanced than we are and they're trying to find weaknesses in us to exploit on their enemy.

and all the tech stuff we are trading human life for, well where is it?

It's not for your hands. It is above you and when you need to know, you will know.

If the American people believed any of this...we would be after the secret agents involved, and put a stop to that whole situation.

Exactly why they aren't releasing any of this information - they have kept it from us for the better part of 60 years and whoever has done that are going to have their head on a stake for keeping it from us. Such is human nature.

Not to mention your trust in the average American is misguided, they're more concerned with the next American Idol or who is sleeping with who in Hollywood than alien disclosure.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by chucktaggart]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar

Originally posted by russ1969
And what about private industry? Isnt there someone out there that could get the funding to do it. My other question would be would our government restrict private industry from sending something to the moon. And if so then we the people should fight them on this issue and not give up till we get our way.

Russ, I have mentioned that before somewhere. Do something like The X Prize. I'm sure we'd be able to pull it off somehow.

My thoughts exactly. I was watching a show about virgin space flight, the winners of the x prize And thought if they would put that much money trying to build this just to get to space then wouldn't they spend the money to send an unmanned probe to the moon?. But i have a feeling that our government would find a way to stop it from happening. It would be quite a legal battle for sure. But i would love to see it happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yeah, or the rocket they set it up on will do something like this.

Google Video Link

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Quasar]

top topics

join