It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Note on Human/Hybrids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ok what im about to say may offend alot of people but i have no offence intended i was just sitting down thinking about this so i decided to post it. LOL i feel bad almost posting this but here it goes...ever noticed a small similarity between greys(zetans) and asian people? I mean if i was aliens going to colonize earth i would make a ton of babies and mix them with the general populus right. Asian people make up alot of earths population and are reproducing the fastest.The eyes look kinda like they could be there parents and asian people are suppose to be smarter then most people...it could be those zetan genes from daddy.Please remember this is just me thinking here.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Could this be why Toyota offers "Hybrid/Synergy Drive" on 3 of it's car models?

Sorry, for the joke, but I couldn't resist the urge.

On a more serious note: I'm sure you had good intentions for asking about what you perceive as similarities between Asians and aliens, but I hate to say that prefacing your post with "... no offence intended..." (and misspelling offense for which you should be clamoring to the edit button for now) will not downplay any offense taken by people dur to your post. It might be more reasonable to try and rephrase your premise as an openended question not mentioning any ethnicity and let other posters hang hemselves on whether they see similarities to any specific ethnic group. This way it keeps you from looking like you have racist tendencies, and you can find multiple ethnic groups to which others may see Alien aspects.

If you do decide to change your OP please U2U me, and I'll replace my post with something that may be more relevant to the discussion.

[edit on 6/30/2007 by PapaHomer]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Its just an observation really it's just something to think about.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I think asians look more alien. It's not an insult unless you've got something against grays. I've also entertained the thought that asians are more advanced in math and have the most ancient cultures. Chinese writing goes back how many centuries?

Earliest Chinese Characters Discovered
After years of arduous effort, Chinese archeologists have confirmed that the inscriptions on a 4, 800-year-old piece of pottery unearthed in Juxian County in east China's Shandong Province are the earliest form of Chinese characters ever found.
english.people.com.cn...

So the implication is that perhaps asians are the ancient human hybrid result of alien genetic meddling. I think it's possible.

[edit on 6/30/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
I think asians look more alien. It's not an insult unless you've got something against grays.

Or unless, you happen to be Asian and take offense at being likened to an alien experiment by anonymous strangers over the internet. I hope you have read the Terms and Conditions and the policy on not posting offensive content (specifically section 1a). I would hope that the mods would have taken notice of this already.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hi,
Well dude is it possible that Asians happen to eat many nutritional meals? The Asian life style is if I may say healthier, did you consider that? Ya Asians happen to be smart this has nothing to do with-them aliens, and just because there are some good sign that human-kind is doing well cognitively doesn’t mean we should assume that it’s something extraterrestrial. For once, have faith in your race that we are able to grow and develop naturally without anyone’s help.
btw, I'm not Asian.

top topics

join