It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi. I'm BelowtheRadar and I'm a former lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It's great to have a place to discuss the topics covered at ats. I lurked here for awhile, always clearing my browser cache and getting VERY little sleep after reading way too many posts. I eventually found threads I felt I could positively contribute to, so I joined up and hope to remain "below the radar". I look foward to getting into that secret forum... there are way too many lurkers out there who are much more powerful than I

I like the points system - it really encourages posting, though now that I've joined and know about points, I understand why some threads are so spammy and filled with rediculous posts...
I promise not to spam just to get points!

I'm a 3-D/graphic artist in my late 20's and live in midwestern USA. I've been fascinated with egyptology and ancient cultures for the last decade, and have felt my entire life that the world is run by the elite - that we are really pawns, regardless if there are devil-worshipping illuminati or just pain old-money family empires who have a lot of power. There are certainly the very powerful in this world who shape what we see and know. Long before I considered consipracy theories, I realized that the world is filled with brainwashed/unenlightened masses. My participation here is part of my attempt to educate myself and consider the possibilities - not just those force fed to us.

I believe in small government, personal liberty, and that world history, current events, and the very things we believe in could very easily be fabrications (possibly one of the greatest violations of liberty).

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
welcome to ATS!

I think you'll fit in very well here, do enjoy your stay and buy the merchandise

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Welcome nice intro!!

looks like you been doing your homework here!

well hope to see you around

If you need any help feel free to u2u me with any questions...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
GREAT SITE... I am addicted please help..... don't know how to stop.... can you buy any ATS transdermal patches to stop the craving............... keep on refreshing the pages without wanting to .... someone has taken over my free will...... is this site actully operated by the NWO who are mentally programming me at the moment....... sorry got in to a bit of a rant then......................... got to go now to a meeting ... got some real work to do... but rest assured will be back in arounf 20 mins... (it's only a wee little meeting!) anyone who wants to u2u is welcome.

DR Bryn

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Question -

How can I earn points other than spamming (err, contributing to) posts, and how are points assigned. I notice that I receive different # of points depending on the post (or at least i seem to)

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by BelowtheRadar]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Posting more conspiracy-related posts, in the appropriate forums on the ATS site (vs the BTS site), will garner more points. Also, participating in things like the Debates, Collaborative Fiction, etc. Points will come with time, you won't need to seek them...

Say no to

Welcome to ATS, enjoy the site!

Be sure to check out the Tutorials!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Welcome BTR.

I'll be making an announcement soon about a new Short Story Competition.The Winner of that will receive 10,000 ATS points.The entries must all be connected to the Green forums on the index page.More on that later.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
As usual Gazrok beats me to the punch. But another good way is having started a thread that has a lot of responses. You gain points for every response over a certain amount.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Welcome BTR.

I'll be making an announcement soon about a new Short Story Competition.The Winner of that will receive 10,000 ATS points.The entries must all be connected to the Green forums on the index page.More on that later.

A short story contest about ancient civilizations.....? Excellent, Smithers...... thos fools in Sector 7-G won't know what hit them.... release the winged monkeys!

Meanwhile, a welcome to ATS for BelowTheRadar. Nice to see you've come her with an idea of what to expect. Not everyone agrees with every idea posted here obviously, but keeping an open mind is the key to learning the most about it all. The more we all can learn about the world around us, the better off we all will be.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you. It's like Hotel California here. You can check in at anytime but leaving that's a different story

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You could also have a forum with user-created artwork (sketches, 3-d renders, etc) of ats-related topics (not the ats site per se, but the topics discussed here). For instance, I need to produce a 3-D short in the next few months, and what better topic than a conspiracy theory? Certainly that would be worth some "extra credit"

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BelowtheRadar
For instance, I need to produce a 3-D short in the next few months, and what better topic than a conspiracy theory?

Hrm, guess I'll start looking for a good theory for my topic... any suggestions?

new topics

top topics

join