It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What's wrong with the U.S

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This post is for sying what we hate about our military

We all like them there good cizens protecting our nation. BUt there our errors in out military.

A. WE GIVE OUT TECHOLOGY AND WEOPONS TO COUNTRIES WE HATE. IRAN HAVE SOME OF OUR F 16's AND IRAQ OUR BIO WEAPONS.

B. we don't have a draft, it would be good to see some disipline in out youth.

C.WE have secret bases that only super secret parts of our mlitary get to use, and average joe army never get to use.


D. Why are there democrats in our military




posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend


D. Why are there democrats in our military




very very nice.


i agree.



posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
No one should ever be forced to fight for any military.



posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
This post is for sying what we hate about our military

We all like them there good cizens protecting our nation. BUt there our errors in out military.

A. WE GIVE OUT TECHOLOGY AND WEOPONS TO COUNTRIES WE HATE. IRAN HAVE SOME OF OUR F 16's AND IRAQ OUR BIO WEAPONS.

B. we don't have a draft, it would be good to see some disipline in out youth.

C.WE have secret bases that only super secret parts of our mlitary get to use, and average joe army never get to use.


D. Why are there democrats in our military


My god, is this the calibre of member our board has descended to?

A. You don't give out, you sell them, which is even worse.

B. We're going nowhere, just remember that you were/are a kid. Wasn't 'nam fun? A fool would terrorise another generation by sending them to war just to fulfill a hardon for domination.

C. Your point is?

D. Because Democrats are still members of the country, and i'm sure they have alot more spine than you.



posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Quit drinking and typing! Only I am allowed to do that!

A) Many governments we are now at odds with were our uneasy allies during the Cold War. Even if you have a better idea about clobbering the Ruskies back then, its water under the bridge.

B) What, you suggest having a bunch of malcontents in the military? Even with a volunteer Army, they are far too numerous!

C) Are you on drugs?

D) Yes, yes you are. You should demand the ingrate Democrat serve in the military. It'll be the one and only good thing he does for his country!



posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne


D) Yes, yes you are. You should demand the ingrate Democrat serve in the military. It'll be the one and only good thing he does for his country!



good point is the democrats cant do anything useful here then send then to the military and then Iraq.

well then they might make the USA military the worst military in the WORLD!



posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
WE DONT NEED A DRAFT!
A) They wernt our enemy when we gave it to them, they were a pawn of ours

B)Having concripted soldiers would be like Argentina vs British Royal Marines, the Royal Marines crushed in the Falklins a infantry force of many times that size. Concrips are HORRIBLE soldiers. Volenterr are the best. Better moral.

C) The stuff the US Gov. has thats so advanced, most people shouldnt see.

D)Extreme Democrats are problems, they want to castrate the US. Normal Dems are ok. Its mostly the horriable organization and politics in the military.



posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The thing that I hate most about our military .........
It is run by a bunch of idiots



posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You are about the dumbest person on ats right now... How would you like it if your children were called to serve in some war you didn't agree with and then they die? The draft creates alot of hatred, so much in fact that only an idiot like you (or bush) would ever think or reinstating it.

So what if they have some of our weapons... We have 100 times as many... It is just to better relations with other countries.

Let all of us democrats leave for Canada, then we'll see how quickly it takes this nation to fall apart.



posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
You are about the dumbest person on ats right now... How would you like it if your children were called to serve in some war you didn't agree with and then they die? The draft creates alot of hatred, so much in fact that only an idiot like you (or bush) would ever think or reinstating it.

So what if they have some of our weapons... We have 100 times as many... It is just to better relations with other countries.

Let all of us democrats leave for Canada, then we'll see how quickly it takes this nation to fall apart.


MrJingles, What in Gods name do you have against Canadians ?



posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I dont like the US military much but i'm in australia so it doesnt effect me too muc (except when our prime minister mimicks George W as acts like a lap dog).

A- Once allies (shaky), now enemies... we dont need to expand much on there.
B-Conscription sux... i would never agree... possibly compulsury training so all citiaens are militarily capable but not compulsury service.
C-All governments do it... its ok to an extent but some things need to be disclosed
D-Pfft democrats, republicans, communists... i dont care no matter whos in or whos out it will never change



posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
This post is for sying what we hate about our military

We all like them there good cizens protecting our nation. BUt there our errors in out military.

Pardon my bluntness but what the hell are you trying to say?


A. WE GIVE OUT TECHOLOGY AND WEOPONS TO COUNTRIES WE HATE. IRAN HAVE SOME OF OUR F 16's AND IRAQ OUR BIO WEAPONS.

Actually they are F-14's and they are left over from the Shah's regime...


B. we don't have a draft, it would be good to see some disipline in out youth.

I certainly hope it doesn't come to that~


C.WE have secret bases that only super secret parts of our mlitary get to use, and average joe army never get to use.

There's a reason for that - it's called NATIONAL SECURITY ...as much as we would all like to go visit Area 51 and check out all the little green men and their flying saucers, there are technologies and platforms that simply don't need to be leaked.


D. Why are there democrats in our military

Unfortunately, there are probably more now than there were before the Iraq War...

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by intelgurl]



posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
No one should ever be forced to fight for any military.


Rock on man, compulsory military service is a bunch of crap, especially when there are plenty of volunteers who are willing to go.


Originally posted by specialasianX
B-Conscription sux... i would never agree... possibly compulsury training so all citiaens are militarily capable but not compulsury service.


I can understand the training of citizens so they are capable of fighting. Then, when the normal military is exhausted and the country absolutely needs to have its citizens fight, they'll be capable. I really hope it never comes to that. Unless a war is fought on US soil, I'll be staying as far away as I can.

Since you all are intent on sending Democrats away, I suggest you ship of the NeoCons as well. Didn't anyone ever point out that a NeoCon is just as dangerous as the most liberal Democrat?



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
What I hate about the american goverment is there incompetency I dont know if u guys are familiar with the term friendly fire but basically in the first gulf war more british troops were killed by americans not knowing how to identify the difference in tanks and choppers than sadams s boys managed. Like when a american attack chopper opend fire on a british tank regiment



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Someone asked why some Americans have a grudge agenst Canada or something along those lines, here are the reasons for those few...

1-Narcotics grown in Canada are going south to the US.
2-Canada has a almost bankrupted military, in general (not all the time) rellies on the US for the musle.
3- Canada's drug laws are so laxed that drugs are almost legal up their.
4- Canada is too liberal for most independents and conserveatives.

*One note* I do like Canada, theres things I object to up there but otherwise its a cool neighbor, just like things I object to in the US.

Also Bush spoke against the draft. He said at the 30th anniversery of the all volenteer military that the US or any country doesnt need a draft, only in times of dire circumstances its nessicary.

Yes NeoCons are dangerous, they are the facists of the world. But they dont have much power as the commies or extreme liberals do. The NeoCon almost died out in WW2 and 60's-70's.

It wasnt the US Soldiers not knowing what Brit Units looked like, it was the IFF transmitters and the lack of well chordinated air support and good communication between US Airsupport and HQ.

I think I speak too much.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
This post is for sying what we hate about our military

We all like them there good cizens protecting our nation. BUt there our errors in out military.

A. WE GIVE OUT TECHOLOGY AND WEOPONS TO COUNTRIES WE HATE. IRAN HAVE SOME OF OUR F 16's AND IRAQ OUR BIO WEAPONS.

B. we don't have a draft, it would be good to see some disipline in out youth.

C.WE have secret bases that only super secret parts of our mlitary get to use, and average joe army never get to use.


D. Why are there democrats in our military


excellent, just work on your delivery a little better.

this should get a lot of action at this site which is a have for the left and satanic.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxman
Someone asked why some Americans have a grudge agenst Canada or something along those lines, here are the reasons for those few...

1-Narcotics grown in Canada are going south to the US.
2-Canada has a almost bankrupted military, in general (not all the time) rellies on the US for the musle.
3- Canada's drug laws are so laxed that drugs are almost legal up their.
4- Canada is too liberal for most independents and conserveatives.

*One note* I do like Canada, theres things I object to up there but otherwise its a cool neighbor, just like things I object to in the US.

Also Bush spoke against the draft. He said at the 30th anniversery of the all volenteer military that the US or any country doesnt need a draft, only in times of dire circumstances its nessicary.

Yes NeoCons are dangerous, they are the facists of the world. But they dont have much power as the commies or extreme liberals do. The NeoCon almost died out in WW2 and 60's-70's.

It wasnt the US Soldiers not knowing what Brit Units looked like, it was the IFF transmitters and the lack of well chordinated air support and good communication between US Airsupport and HQ.

I think I speak too much.


Hey I am Canadian, I live in Toronto and I agree with every word you said.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Lol, seriously, you did?

Its the same for Western Europe, eccecpt for the military part.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
George C. Marshall was a democrat, smarter and best general who ever lived.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
yea, this is a perfect example of a person talking about something he or she has no knowledge of, i.e. most of the people on this board. Anyhoo, a good thing for the military to do would have a mandatory requirment to serve the government for a minimum of 2 years after highschool. This would even out the playing field and stop many misconceptions about the government, remember, thats how conspiarcies are raised. I mean, you definatly dont have to serve "front line" obviulsy, or even hold a weapon, just work for the US gov. Once a person leaves, he or she, would receive all the benefits a retired military person recieves, more people would be educated in the long run, better economy, less crime, more inovation in technology due to smarter citizens, less of an emphasis on things that go along with education but are not affiliated, like sports ( yea, im going out on a limb here) but i mean really, it would solve alot of problems hands down.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join