It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iraqi civilians helping US troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I was watching the news and they announced that Iraqi civilians are now helping US troops by selling out the hiding spots of terrorists.

Please post!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckrules406
Please post!

Please show us a link to the story

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well, that's a given. I mean, that is like when people here in the United States make comments like, "We should send Muslims back to wherever they came from." Really?

I wonder who people who make such comments think we get our intelligence from, so we can break up these bombing plots and such. It certainly isn't some White or Hispanic man that infiltrates these groups. It generally is an Arabic individual who is Muslim.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The ordinary average person is as frightened and weary of the situation as anybody, indeed more so since their lives are on the line.

Many of the insurgent groups use intimidation tactics against Iraqi citizens. It would be sheer hell to live there.

It would be very interesting if this war does not lead to a popular rejection of religious fundementalism in the future. Could this be the foundation some day for a future secular society in Iraq?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
heres the link to the story:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Could it be that they see many Americans are trying to stick up for them and instead of just hearing about "Lets kill them" they see people are concerned for their welfare.

top topics

join