It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documented testimony of FDNY & First Responders - Controlled Demolition

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Where in that link does it state that a gag order was issued. It is one guy stating that there are 'others' who will not come forward with no names.

You're right. I've searched around and found no "official" gag order that was released. There are a few comments on the truth sites that reference a gag order, but nothing with an official sign-off. Then again, I wouldn't expect an "official" gag order to be issued for fear that it would raise suspicion.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Then again, I wouldn't expect an "official" gag order to be issued for fear that it would raise suspicion.

I have never heard of an official gag order. Do they really issue them?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There were specific employees of the FAA and the Pentagon who were given gag orders based on ongoing investigations which I beleive ended with the Moussaui trial.

I am sure that there is not a FDNY employee who will buy this guy a beer based on his allegations.

Sibel Edmonds is always included in truth sites but it truly has nothing to do with a 9/11 coverup. She wanted to expose the FBi for it's poor work.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Double Post.....

[edit on 29-6-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I have never heard of an official gag order. Do they really issue them?

It would appear only in a court of law. I can't find a confirmed gag order outside of a court-ordered.

Source
The federal judge presiding over the pending trial of I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby threatened yesterday to impose a gag order barring statements or disclosures to the news media by Libby's defense team or by the special prosecutor investigating alleged wrongdoing by the former White House official.

Source
Three years ago, I received a national security letter (NSL) in my capacity as the president of a small Internet access and consulting business. The letter ordered me to provide sensitive information about one of my clients. There was no indication that a judge had reviewed or approved the letter, and it turned out that none had. The letter came with a gag provision that prohibited me from telling anyone, including my client, that the FBI was seeking this information. Based on the context of the demand -- a context that the FBI still won't let me discuss publicly -- I suspected that the FBI was abusing its power and that the letter sought information to which the FBI was not entitled.

Source
WASHINGTON D.C.—Despite the best efforts of the Jersey Girls, leaders of the 9-11 Family Steering Committee, no member of the 9-11 commission this afternoon asked FBI chief Robert Mueller embarrassing questions about two former FBI translators who claim to have knowledge bearing on the attacks. One of them says she is being suppressed and can't talk because Attorney general John Ashcroft has placed a gag order on her.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
BeZerk, Thank you very much for the info, I asked for info in the other thread and you came through for me here i wanting testimony thx. I really never thought to look at all the data before, i thank and it is starting to add up for me the same as it is adding up for you and others here. I have never really trusted the current government or modern government i should say. Could they really kill all those people just like that? I do believe Osama ordered the initial hit, but now I am starting to believe my Government knew and allowed it to happen to push thier agenda in the middle east. The citizen has always paid the ultimate price for their agendas. Or some other entity knew and rigged the bldg ahead of the attack to ensure the towers came down completely. With out a total loss Americans would prob have not gotten so angry. I have been undecided for a long time on this issue because of the rhetoric of the liberal media and liberal population in trying to blame Bush for every little thing. I remember the news story, which showed bush trying to read a book to those kids when it happened and his aide was telling him something. Could he have been told it has begun? Because I have always believed that, some one knew it was going to happen.

Thx again for the info

edit for freakin spelling

[edit on 29-6-2007 by geemony]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Wow, really nice of you to add all the quotes in one place, helps keep me from having to dig myself!

It's crazy, that any government would do that to its own people.
Doesn't make you feel safe.

Keep it up!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
Wow, really nice of you to add all the quotes in one place, helps keep me from having to dig myself!

It's crazy, that any government would do that to its own people.
Doesn't make you feel safe.

Keep it up!

Thank you. Please also read my thread on 9/11 Whistleblowers Thread.

BeZerK

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It's great to see how this is like the new JFK.

Back then, everybody ignored all the witnesses who said they heard/saw the shot come from the grassy knoll. Back then you were considered a "Hater of America" to not think that Oswald did it.

Today people ignore all of these witnesses who talk about explosions. People ignore all the photos, videos, etc. Bill O'Reilly calls all 9/11 conspiracy theorist "America haters" who "side with the enemy!".

I guess in 40 (Yeah right, sadly way more) years we'll be thought about the same way we think about JFK conspiracy theorists. "Damn it, they were right all along."

Great information! Definitely saving this source for a very long time

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
BeZerk,

Again I applaud you for your posts, they do draw a lot of praise. I read through many of the quotes...i admit I didn't have time to go to ALL of them.

These fire fighters and other EMS personel all heard explosions....and that is a fact. But what was the explosion..to THINK it was a bomb in one thing. To KNOW it was a bomb is another. There was no proof of any bombs at all going off. Many MANY witnesses to explosions yes. This could have been many things as discussed on and on in many threads.

I have attached a video of a crane accident from 8 years ago where three men were killed. I ask that you turn your speakers up and listen. IF you really want to be a truther....close your eyes and just listen to the sounds of the metal crashing.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Actually there is plenty off proof bombs were indeed going off inside the buildings, including many eye-witness statements. Also don't you find it strange how alot of witness's on that day say they heard explosions if not many, they all couldn't have been mistaken. Some who were present in the buildings also state they here an explosion before a plane even hit the building. People heard explosions in the basement. Also, the squibs explain a perfect example of a characteristic of a Controlled Demo, which you most probably aware of.

I like the video you posted. But does not explain explosions being heard several times before the plane had hit also, explosions being heard in the basement. There is actually more credibility with bombs being present than there is of "explosions" being mistaken for falling debri.

BeZerK

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 1-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
BeZerk,

Great posts, this and the eyewitnesses; I've gone over both and you've done an amazing job of pulling all this info together. If we still had WATS you'd have 2 more from what I'm sure would be dozens by now.

I want to reinforce what an earlier post remarked upon, the initial reports of explosions and bombs in the buildings which came through on the live coverage--before the scrubbing of the record by the MSM at the gov't's order.

I remember them vividly and they nagged at me for years before I woke up and took a good hard look at 9/11 again, and realized what really went on.

The evidence is overwhelming for explosions throughout the towers from the time of initial impact until destruction.

The best evidence is hiding in plain sight. Go back and watch a video--any video--of one of the towers "falling." Do it with a critical eye. Watch the tower blossom into a seething inferno spewing itself up and out and down, and ask yourself how a gravity-driven collapse could have done that.

And ask yourself how did it continue--by what force, since even the mass of the tops of both towers also disintegrated in mid-air. How?

Nothing left to crush the remaining building, yet it too explodes in a cascade of pulverization--at a stupefying rate of speed, too. Again, how?

Again, excellent posts

ps. And Cap'nO, as for comparing the destruction of the WTC to a crane accident, well, other than a big noise having been produced, what is your point? Get serious.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by gottago]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Thanks for that gottago, im glad you took the time to read over them, appreciate it.

People cannot deny that eye witnesses heard explosions in the Towers, that is fact. Most debunkers claim they were confused and that they meant "loud noise", but there are alot of witnesses that claim of hearing explosions they cannot all get it wrong

Also there were witnesses hearing explosions in the basement, this is fact.

I will post some more tomorrow my internet is running abnormally slow

BeZerK

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 1-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeZerk

Originally posted by gottago

ps. And Cap'nO, as for comparing the destruction of the WTC to a crane accident, well, other than a big noise having been produced, what is your point? Get serious.

People cannot deny that eye witnesses heard explosions in the Towers, that is fact. Most debunkers claim they were confused and that they meant "loud noise", but there are alot of witnesses that claim of hearing explosions they cannot all get it wrong

Also there were witnesses hearing explosions in the basement, this is fact.

BeZerK

Not sure how many times we have to say this, but exposions do not always mean bombs. The explosions in the basement were fireballs that were reported by several people that witnessed them or were injured by them.

I was NOT comparing the crane accident to the WTC. I was trying to make a point about the sounds steel makes as it is collapsing. As always, no one wants to look at ANY other reason excedpt to fit their agenda.

The fact is many people heard explosions... there is no evidence what so ever that they were bombs.

On the other hand 73% of the people in the north tower that survived smelled kerosene.

Some easy explanations of the explosions:

Fireballs
There were several that were reported and killed MANY people on the elevators.
Transformers
A transformer explosion due to a fault can be VERY lould and sounds like a bomb or an "explosive device"
Steel falling
With the video I posted above you can hear how loud that was. And how is does in fact mimick the sounds of explosions.

People hear explosions and yes...they instantly say "Bomb". Does that mean in fact it was a bomb. No not at all.

I do respect the opinions of those that rely on these witness statements, Those that do however keep an open mind realize that there are far more answers to the explosion sounds then bombs planted.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
On the other hand 73% of the people in the north tower that survived smelled kerosene.

What's your source of this information?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Fireballs

Theoretically the fireballs could have come from a bomb. Like a bunker buster. That's basically what they are saying the fuel did. So, both could be the answer. Not just one IMO. Even NIST states that the fuel went up and down the shafts. How can gravity spill fuel up air shafts unless they mean a fuel/air explosion. Just my opinion and could be wrong as I have not studied this. I do not discount fuel getting to the elevator shafts at all. I just have a hard time seeing it make it's way to the basement just to explode down there.

Transformers
A transformer explosion due to a fault can be VERY lould and sounds like a bomb or an "explosive device"

This could account for some of the explosions heard. Yes.

Steel falling
With the video I posted above you can hear how loud that was. And how is does in fact mimick the sounds of explosions.

To me, that didn't sound like bombs. It sounded like steel failing. Again, just my opinion.

People hear explosions and yes...they instantly say "Bomb". Does that mean in fact it was a bomb. No not at all.

I agree.

Those that do however keep an open mind realize that there are far more answers to the explosion sounds then bombs planted.

I also respect your opinion. But people with an open mind shouldn't discount all explainations including bombs of some type. Even the FBI said they thought there was a truck bomb in the basement to aid the collapse. People had sketchy basement level passes. And the biggest one. Why were there never any tests for explosives done to the steel? I have yet to here of one test other than Dr. Jones. But that is another thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
CaptainObvious

Not sure how many times we have to say this, but exposions do not always mean bombs

So if the official story is true then and taking into consideration what you just said, why wasn't there a thorough investigation into the possible use of bombs on 9/11??

Its like the officials involved somehow knew there wasn't bombs, but how would they know this without a proper investigation??

You just said it....."explosions don't *ALWAYS* mean bombs" which of course means they can mean bombs and without a complete examination of the evidence one wouldn't know.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Gas lines, first aid oxygen tanks, several dozen other things that subjected to heat and pressure will go "BOOM" Doesnt mean they are bombs, hell even some fire extingushers can explode if subjected to enough heat and not have their valves opened. All will sound like explosions, and none of them will be bombs.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
For the folks who say that the explosions were not bombs...don't you think a firefighter would be able to tell the difference? That's what they are trained for. And if they weren't bombs, then why didn't the MSM mention it?

I read shortly after 9/11 in the New Yorker magazine that the firefighters "heard bombs" and that they were issued a gag order, telling them not to discuss it.

Google "9/11 firefighter + gag order" and you'll get alot of hits saying that there was a gag order. Here's one interesting statement that is not about that, though, it's astounding.

www.911forthetruth.com...
"...the Report essentially ignores that each collapse exhibited not fewer than ten characteristics associated with controlled demolitions;
Former New York City Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, who has become wealthy as a result of anti-terrorism consulting since 9-11, told ABC News reporter Peter Jennings that he was told that the WTC Towers were going to fall before they actually did."

and another one:
www.lewrockwell.com...

"FDNY fire fighters remain under a gag order (Rodriguezvs-1.Bush.pdf, p. 10) to not discuss the explosions they heard, felt and saw. FAA personnel are also under a 9/11 gag order.
Even the 9/11 Commission (Kean-Zelikow) Report acknowledges that "none of the [fire] chiefs present believed that a total collapse of either tower was possible" (Ch. 9, p. 302). It shocked everyone that day, amateur and professional alike, although some firefighters realized that so-called secondary explosive devices were a risk."

One last thing: Sibel Edmonds DID work on 9/11 transcription, which is why she's under a gag order, in fact 2 of them.

www.sept112001.org...

"According to Hogue, Edmonds "blew the whistle on the cover-up of intelligence that names some of the culprits who orchestrated the 9/11 attacks. These culprits are protected by the Justice Department, the State Department, the FBI, the White House and the Senate Judiciary Committee. They are foreign nationals and Americans. Ms. Edmonds is under two gag orders that forbid her to testify in court or mention the names of the people or the countries involved."

[edit on 1/7/07 by forestlady]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Not sure how many times we have to say this, but exposions do not always mean bombs. The explosions in the basement were fireballs that were reported by several people that witnessed them or were injured by them.

Your right in the essence that explosions do not necessarily mean bomb all though there is a high probability it was. The fireballs could have came from a bomb, this would explain the energy it retained on its way down 90+ floors to blow out marble panels in the lobby and also damage the basement. I really cannot see a fireball from jet fuel retaining enough energy to travel down 90+ floors, damaging the lobby and basement, especially when majority of the jet fuel would have burned up upon impact into the towers.

I was NOT comparing the crane accident to the WTC. I was trying to make a point about the sounds steel makes as it is collapsing. As always, no one wants to look at ANY other reason excedpt to fit their agenda.

I acknowledge your opinion, but also in saying that you would have to also look at what i stated above in relation the fireball, to me, and i might be wrong, a fireball from jet fuel could not possibly travel 90+ floors to the basement and lobby.

The fact is many people heard explosions... there is no evidence what so ever that they were bombs.

Your right we do not have a bomb that someone physically saw and then with all the panic took a quick snap of it using his cybershot, in that esense no we do not have physical evidence although why we do have is scientific evidence that Thermate (Thermite + Sulfur) was used to slice the crucial steel beams to effect collapse. Sulfur is added to Thermite to make Thermate, it acts like a hot knife slicing butter at a fast rate.

Please view the following video for that scientific proof:

Rebuilding America's Senses

Steven Jones studied using a electron microscope and analyzed the steel spheres from WTC site which proves thermate and proves collapse of twin towers was an act of deliberate arson. A must see video.

Do you have any evidence in contrary to the above statement?

Some easy explanations of the explosions:

Fireballs
Transformers
Steel falling

I do respect the opinions of those that rely on these witness statements, Those that do however keep an open mind realize that there are far more answers to the explosion sounds then bombs planted.

Ok Fireballs was explained above, please refer to the first statement i made.

Transformers - I agree this could have been mis-represented as a explosion from a bomb, but in saying that still does not explain explosions being heard in the basement before a plane had hit. William Rodriguez account is also backed by many other witness which is in the 9/11 Whistleblowers section.

Steel Falling - please refer to the above statement in reference to explosions being heard in the basement before a plane hit the tower.

BeZerK

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join