It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun spots & Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I found this and thought it would be worth posting to get the views of all ATS members but moreso those who have experience in this field, that field been MRI scans.

I'm not promoting this video, just after other members views and hopefully those who know about the sort of technology involved to produce these images to explain about it / them.

www.secrettechnology.com...

Thanks

Wolfie_UK

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Bumping this thread just in case it slipped by without anyone seeing.

Come on guys n gals, I know the ATS members are a smart bunch yet no replies to the question...............!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A series of CAT scans or MRI scans is all I see....

Linking it with sunspots and making up a story means only one thing - someone has a lot of 'precious' time to 'utilize' and 'educate' some 'smart' people on the net

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
rocksolidbrain thanks for the reply, I do see what you mean, now it is pointed out to me from another perspective, just the type of answer / info I was after

Hopefully a few others might give their opinions.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think it is pretty creepy with that sound being used with the skull looking moving mouth and eyes.

I would rather not think about sunspots and demonic looking/sounding MRI images unless there was more to go on than that video.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I would like to punch this post.

new topics

top topics

join