It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unquiet skys over OC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So what's going on over the OC? Last summer we were inundated with chem-trails almost everyday, this summer I have only seen a couple. Every other day there's a black hawk flying past our appts, usually heading east to west. Almost everyday I watch a cobra atack chopper cruise around over Fullerton. Last week there was an old Huey flying from west to east with the cobra literally on his tail swerving back and forth. The other night I watched what looked like an f-111 Ardvark with afterburner over Fullerton on the west horizon traveling south, turned east climbing then turned south and left over the south horizon towards Orange. What exactlt is the policy on military aircraft patrolling civilian air space over populated cities?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well, they know we're onto them and their spray.

I too used to see lots of action here and in Arizona and i dont know about AZ now, but we dont have any more # # # tic tac toe stuff in the sky.

They'll get us some other way.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, they know we're onto them and their spray.

I too used to see lots of action here and in Arizona and i dont know about AZ now, but we dont have any more # # # tic tac toe stuff in the sky.

They'll get us some other way.

Maybe they've moved the operations to focus on a different part of the country?

I'm in the Midwest - Illinois, near Chicago - they're killin' us here. I can't tell you how many days I've been driving to work in the morning, looking at the tic-tac-toe patterns in the sky. Even on weekends, sometimes I'd see clear blue skies in the early afternoon. But then, sure enough, a few hours later they're painted with trails.... Blah.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by horrorbiz]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You don't see it because it's all over my city in Ontario Canada.Last week I saw 5 trails running parallel and we don't have an air show.I see them Daily, yes, daily not an exaggeration.Come and play tic tac toe up here.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Interesting...my wife and I were driving from LAX to SF Bay area and we had an Apache flying over the 405 by the Getty museum north towards Ventura. He followed the freeway for as long as I could see him. I found that to be interesting to say the least. Maybe heading toward Pt. Mugu?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In one month I have seen & taken pics of 3 3-helicopter convoys of chinook and a 2-heli convoy of what looks like black hawks im not sure.

[edit on 6/28/2007 by racerzeke]

top topics

join