It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Band You Would Really Like To See Live

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I too would love to see Hendrix.I'm probably gonna get shot down over this but I really don't like the Beatles, Stones, the Who or Led Zeppelin.Maybe it's just because they were a bit before my time, I don't know.I know Jimmy is before my time too, but there has never been a better guitar player IMHO.Sorry but for the most part I listen to 80's metal and modern rock/alternative.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
pink floyd
led zeppelin
rage against the machine

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
My picks.
I would have to with the Traveling Wilburys before the death of Roy Orbison followed closely by Talking Heads.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Beethoven

post too short,meaningless words here

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Old - Blue Cheer.

Dead - Jimmy Hendrix.

New - 3 Inches of Blood.

Had to add after thinking about it that i would have loved to have seen Ozzy when Randy Rhoads was still alive, that would have been sweet.

SR

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The Highwaymen

Appetite for Destruction era Guns N' Roses

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Definitely -

The Doors
Misfits with Danzig on vox.
Psychotica
Empire Hideous
Sex Pistols

Cug

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Right now I really really really want to see the Stray Cats. They are on their first American tour in 15 years (The pretenders and ZZ Top are also on the ticket)

But I guess I'm getting older and driving 3 hours, enjoying the show and driving another 3 hours home is almost more than I want to do.

For a past concert, I would loved to have seen Kiss around 77-78

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, since I started this thread I may as well add my own band wishlist.
Disturbed and Children of Bodom are at the the top of the list for me, but also AC/DC Quiet Riot and The Scorpions for older bands. I tend to listen to either classic eighties metel or the newer death metal types.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I would really like to go and see Coheed and Cambria live as well as The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Ive already seen rhcp and they were awesome... too many freaks who didnt know any of their songs though, me and my mate were like the only two in our block who sang every word of every song :p.

-fm

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I would probably have to go with the Yardbirds. If anything could get that group of dudes together again, I guarantee they would make an absolute killing off of ticket sales.

en.wikipedia.org...

If they werent available, Pink Floyd or the original Led Zeppelin would do just fine.

[edit on 7/2/07 by Don Wahn]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You guys make me sad, what about QUEEN? I saw them in '78. Kick ass show. The BEST! Who did I miss that I would have liked to have seen? Bonn era ACDC. And Stevie Ray Vaughn.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
(rated in order of importance)

1. Pink Floyd
2. Led Zeppelin
3. Van Halen
4. The Who

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 7/3/2007 by TheRanchMan]

top topics