It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest UFO event ever? About to be released!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
i put this into my video player and turned up the brightness/contrast. it doesn't help much but i do see what looks like someone reaching up into the air from the floor and then pulling their arm back down. i'm not saying that's what it is, but that's the first thing i thought of when i saw it. clip2 @~ 4:12-4:15

overall this is more or less worthless due to the quality of the video.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Clip 1 full you tube link

Here is the first clip full 9min. This is, I agree almost worthless footage. The raw footage might have something better.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
He saw and video taped stars and the moon. Then he videotaped a dark empty room. Need I or anybody else say more?

(

[edit on 6-8-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
He saw and video taped stars and the moon.

Well, to be accurate, there was something else in his original video of the moon...

Aircraft dropping flares over the Dickinson Bomb Plot, a radar-scoring range used by the Air Force.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
if I was being abducted and wanted to video tape it, I would have used night vision, because its available on almost every camera these days.....

this guy is an idiot/hoaxer one of the two....

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Look, I have been thinking about this footage, and there is something going on with this guy. I do believe he is a bit premature with releasing this information as something major captured on film. I have seen this footage at a higher quality on Avid, I think this guy should do some more videotaping of his bedchambers. Lookat this video close, and you will see something very unusual happening to this person.Et mini clip I am just saying this guy needs to do more video.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I agree with dntwastetime that this guy needs to keep taping himself as he sleeps because there is something strange that don't feel quite right when seeing his video. Even tho it is very dark and he did mess up big time by not having it set on super night mode the first time you can still see odd little lights (orbs?) blinking and an odd (smoke or ghostly) 'thing' appear above his head for a few seconds. I noticed that in the original dark footage the first time I seen the video and tried pausing on it but it is more noticeable now in the clip that dntwastetime has posted. Good job on lightening that particular moment dntwastetime

Hope this guy decides to buy a higher end camera and keeps taping himself because if this is a legitimate taping he could just get something a lot more evident.

This video tends to give me a bit of the 'creeps' for some reason.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
IT ALL JUST LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF PIXLATED FOCUS MOTION FROM THE LOW END CAM THAT HE HAS TRYING TO FOCUS ITSELF, IN A DARK ASS ROOM.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I've seen all the clips. The last one (miniclip) was better. Maybe something strange happens, (in a few moments, just looks so), but in my opinion the footage is not enough clear, even dntwastetime has made the better work it was relatively possible to do. Maybe a infrared camera could fix it for the next time? Better if that guy keeps taping, but with other devices.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by KBAT746432]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
All of the videos are not out yet and some people already assume it's all a hoax. *Scoffs* Lighten up.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
WHy is his videos so grainy...

Might as well say, i did a sketch with my left hand, here you go...

It looks like this was recorded on VHS, then he un reeled the entire tape, crumpled up all the film toghether, and then put the tape back together to form this horibly quality.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join