It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Whether you guys agree on a reflection or not, the blown apart image with two "banana clip" looking things on the sides and the Circular object in the middle shows the same quality of photographs as these "reflection" photographs, but the images seem to be floating in mid air.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Like I said... IF it is alien tech, we dont know the properties of the material and how they reflect light.

I just went to the actual site and looked at the images in full size, and the shape of those objects isnt perfectly round either... it bends a different way near the top.

We also dont know what type of lighting was used.... there are MANY factors that affect these things.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

Originally posted by promomag

If they are CGI, Isaac went through a LOT of work to make sure it wasn't so easy to tell.

www.newtek.com...

As you can see, these are pictures are CG. Real CG guys would have noticed this.

There are reflection on both one is at an angle to the other, and the inside object (to your left) is reflecting the larger object out of frame next to . I have show it to REAL CGI people and they say it could be CGI but point out no obvious reasons for it to be.

BTW Lightwave inst the best of Progs and I highly doubt it was done in this. Maya is the program of choice for most REAL CGI people. (Yea I know light wave has been used in commercials, movies etc,) but you cant beat Maya for realism. You have NO proof this is CGI none, just your opinion, which to be honest seems rather biased. Because it doesn't seem as open and shut as you put it. I think 99% of the stuff on this site is Bunk, this to me outshines all the Lizard underworld people and No planes at the world trade center that people so easily believe.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Whether you guys agree on a reflection or not, the blown apart image with two "banana clip" looking things on the sides and the Circular object in the middle shows the same quality of photographs as these "reflection" photographs, but the images seem to be floating in mid air.

It supposed to be floating in air, held together by the Anti Grav at least this is what the documents are saying

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
OKAY OKAY well reflection or not.. see how the surface they are on is absolutely perfect white?! This is never the case with digital photography, or photography unless it was on completely white poster board!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

You are not seeing real time relfections, you are seeing fake reflections. Just compare both objects, on the front part of both objects, they both have identical reflections. The shading on both objects should not be identical. But on the photos they are:
I fixed them to show how they should look:

for one, the reflections would only be identical if the pieces occupy the same exact world space and are the exact same geometric shape. 2 , the edge you are saying should reflect identical is curved. you're always going to get some distortions in reflections on curves.

your fix looks broken, btw.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

OKAY OKAY well reflection or not.. see how the surface they are on is absolutely perfect white?! This is never the case with digital photography, or photography unless it was on completely white poster board!

Edit: Adding something...

This type of bright white would have to have been taken by using an extremely powerful Flash. Why doesn't the flash reflect on the highly reflect able surface? Because there was no flash. It was rendered.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
blowfish: in one of the document photos, under one of those pictures it wrote that those objects were being tested for antigravity or something... that picture COULD have been taken at that time.
and what are you talking about flashes? why cant the surface be white? If true, we arent talking about some random people taking pictures here, as to where they wouldnt have all resources to get a good photo

And the only way to 100% say if anything is CG is to have the actual file obviously, instead of anything that was compressed or anything, because the source of the file type would be a tell all ... these days, its nearly impossible to tell good CG from photos with actual PROOF

[edit on 27-6-2007 by isitmagic]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Edit: Adding something...

This type of bright white would have to have been taken by using an extremely powerful Flash. Why doesn't the flash reflect on the highly reflect able surface? Because there was no flash. It was rendered.

lightbox.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The "craft" Parts are black.. yet none of the photographs show a black craft

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Huh?? all of the objects in the photobraphs are 'black'

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yep, after looking at Isaac Botkin's work, (whether or not he *is* the same Isaac), I've realized that there are a lot of people out there with a ton of story telling talent and CG expertise.

I saw some really well put together videos, and I know now why all the CG folks on this list were so adamant about it. After looking at some CG for a while, the photos do reek of CG.

I'm not saying this is definitely a hoax, I'm just saying I think this could definitely be a hoax.

I still say his backstory and language ideas are phenomenal though. This guy has told a great story with his words and art.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well well well..look what I found..

img182.imageshack.us...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The picture explains my point..

link   
Honestly though... CG is so good now that anything can look CG, and some can look CG and noone would even know it. Basically any proof anyone brings to this site, real or not, can be passed off as CG.

link   

Originally posted by isitmagic

Huh?? all of the objects in the photobraphs are 'black'

I think he meant the first drone pics from awhile ago.

I took that real/fake CG test which was linked in the previous page.

'The Challenge Results
Excellent! Nine out of ten answers were correct
Thank you for taking the Fake or Foto reality check.'

Some were pretty obvious. Was fun though, everyone should do it to see how good they really are and how qualified they are to post judgements here.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Great find wildone! I still want to see where this comes out with Coast to Coast AM.

I mean really, how often does this stuff ever come to fruition? Umm...... never.....

So this story has a lot racked up against it but I still have this morbid curiosity to follow it.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
wildone: where did you find that? did you make that or not?

11 11: ... the object on the left isnt even showing clear signs of ANY reflection at all, due to the way its positioned and the object on the right doesnt even have the same refection.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sorry for double post.
I forgot to mention that yeah the white background and the odd shadowing underneath...
The actual object is nice but those other 2 things really need to be explained before we can start to lean away from hoax.
I don't know how a perfectly white background like that can be achieved in the way it has been there?

And the background hasn't been removed from the objects the edges are too crisp and perfect for that.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
T0by: even that wouldnt make sense because 'Isaac' clearly said those drones from the photographs werent exactly what he had seen.... and its been over 20 years anyway

edit: this was a reply to your previous post

[edit on 27-6-2007 by isitmagic]

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join