It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on the O'hare TV Special

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I sent ScepticOverlord an email on this and forgot to update here... The producer called me last Wednesday and told me that the content was so good (not just me but The Tribune Reporter, the MUFON Director, etc...) they have decided to use it as an episode of 10 part series called "Mysterious Journeys" this episode will be called "Alien Hot Spots".

They have completed the first three episodes and ours is supposed to be one of the latter of the 10. They said it would be airing in the next couple months.

So, as usual with Hollywood the schedule is pushed back BUT it should be seen by more people being in a series that has developed an audience than as a stand alone special.

When I get a firm broadcast date I'll update here.

mark...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Excellent News!

A whole episode?
Is that a whole hour on O'Hare?

I'm guessing this will be part of a fall lineup on the Discovery Channel. Looking forward to it.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Cool stuff.

Looking forward to it.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I sent ScepticOverlord an email on this and forgot to update here... The producer called me last Wednesday and told me that the content was so good (not just me but The Tribune Reporter, the MUFON Director, etc...) they have decided to use it as an episode of 10 part series called "Mysterious Journeys" this episode will be called "Alien Hot Spots".

They have completed the first three episodes and ours is supposed to be one of the latter of the 10. They said it would be airing in the next couple months.

So, as usual with Hollywood the schedule is pushed back BUT it should be seen by more people being in a series that has developed an audience than as a stand alone special.

mark...

Mark,

What are you talking about?

What content? What is "your episode"? Sorry if I missed something, but it sounds interesting. What's going on?!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Can't......wait.......to long........must have.....bootleg copy........asap...uhhh.........

Sorry Springer, that won't do. You know need to figure out a way to get it on here as soon as its in the can. Sometime next week will be fine.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horrificus
What are you talking about?
What's going on?!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is completely baffled.

Sounds great, though! I hope I see the next update because I've apparently missed the previous ones...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here ya go BH-

Coming Soon: ATS & The O'Hare UFO On TV

It's a Discovery channel documentary segment, on the O'Hare disc sighting,
with Springer as the host(?).

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
oh i can't wait! I live in chicago, my girlfriend has seen strange lights and UFOs over the lake (she likes to go hang for awhile near z water) but i can only wish. although i do like the one video currently up on youtube that ends, "who would want to go to o'hare anyway" considering nobody ever wants to be there, why would aliens, haha
-yay, meeeooooowww
-fdisc0

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Great news!!!Can't wait to watch this episode.Its funny how a few months after the O'Hare incident,talk of it was everywhere.Now nothing.

top topics

join