It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the disclosure everyone is going crazy over?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Seriously, not to get too far off topic, but where is the evidence that an alien spacecraft crashed in Roswell? I'd like to believe it was but all the evidence points to a weather balloon.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It is indeed strange how things are going in the media. There's been much more activity then usual. However, we should take it with a pinch of salt. No use in getting our hopes up just yet. But I have to say, it's very exciting to think that maybe disclosure will be upon us.

FK

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
OMG! What were those poor test dummies doing in that weather balloon!?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
has everyone forgotten that the 60 year anniversary of roswell is coming up ? that's why all the ufo stuff .

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Guys the test dummy/weather balloon hypothesis was presented as the final conclusion of what happened at Roswell by the Air Force a number of years ago.

The problem with this supposed story of weather balloons/test dummies crashing in Roswell is that these tests took place SIX YEARS after the Roswell crash.
www.stantonfriedman.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
What crashed at Roswell, New Mexico wasn't a weatherballoon...it wasn't an alien ship, ether. It was project MOGUL, an experiment to spy on the Soviet Union.

So it was a coverup, but not a coverup of a UFO.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
What crashed at Roswell, New Mexico wasn't a weatherballoon...it wasn't an alien ship, ether. It was project MOGUL, an experiment to spy on the Soviet Union.

So it was a coverup, but not a coverup of a UFO.

Interesting. I've never heard that before.

Now the question is, though, were the balloons of Project MOGUL supposed to be manned, which would explain the dummies?

To my knowledge, weather balloons aren't manned, nor do they need to be, so putting dummies in them is really very stupid.

And just to make my stance be known while we're discussing it, I don't believe in alien UFO's visiting Earth. I believe in man-made UFO's. So to me, basically, the weather balloon is bs. The alien UFO is bs. Project MOGUL is possible IF these tests required dummies. But the most likely is what was, at the time, a more high tech aircraft than was known, by the public, at the time, or possibly just a different looking one, or both for that matter.

[edit on 6/25/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I actually saw the "Project Mogul" stuff on TV just last week. It was the first I had ever heard of it but it was honestly very convincing.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
What about this ABC News radio broadcast? He states most of his stories as having come straight from military officials. Why would ABC run a story that incredible unless they were sure? For some reason it seems like they told the press the truth, but then decided to cover it up later.

www.roswellproof.com...

[edit on 25-6-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
So far they've said it was a captured flying saucer, a weather balloon, a classified project designed to test for levels of radioactivity at certain altitudes, and an aircraft ejection system test. Now it's a weather balloon again?

Sometimes I wonder whether or not the event took place so long ago that no one even knows anymore.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Interesting. I've never heard that before.

Here is some data on it.

Project Mogul (sometimes referred to as Operation Mogul) was a top secret project by the US Army Air Forces involving high altitude balloons, whose primary purpose was long-distance detection of sound waves generated by the turbulence of the rising hot air from Soviet atomic bomb tests and ballistic missiles. The project was carried out from 1947 until late 1948. (Wiki definition so reader beware!!)

Google it casue there is a ton of sites available with opinion based info, but nothing concrete IMO which can be called fact.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join