It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Of Missing Pregnant Woman Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Body Of Missing Pregnant Woman Found

www.forbes.com

The boyfriend of a missing pregnant woman was arrested on two counts of murder Saturday, and a body believed to be hers was found a week after she vanished from her home, authorities said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think this was so sad. To think that her boyfriend was not only a Cop but he was the father of her now orphaned child who was the only witness to the crime and the father of the unborn child. What a disgusting guy he is. How can you kill someone so easily.

www.forbes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It is sad, but not that surprising. The #1 cause of death among pregnant women is murder by their husband/boyfriend. I guess the only other hope was she was kidnapped by some crazy person who wanted to take her baby, but that's really uncommon.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
well Im really curious to see what the reasoning behind this was. I wonder if he thought maybe it wasn't his child or maybe he was planning on getting back with his ex-wife and didn't want the new baby. Im really glad at least that he wasn't totally heartless and didn't harm the 2 year old.
That poor kid is going to grow up with visions of his mommy in the carpet. Thats terrible.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've come out of an extremely verbally and emotionally abusive relationship. My ex never hit me, wasn't necessary, but he did hit women before me as I have found out since I left him.

Men like this are not rational or normal. It's all about control for them. She was leaving him, and so he killed her rather than let her go.

It's a terrible thing. I go to a support group with women whose men stabbed them and left them for dead. One woman was holding her two year old when her ex tried to stab her to death.

These men don't care about the kids -- in fact, the children are just another way to control a woman.

And the most dangerous time in an abusive relationship is when a woman is pregnant, or when she tries to leave.

When people ask women like me, Why did you stay for so long? Other than the simple fact of traumatic bonding, otherwise known as Stockholm Syndrome, many women know, deep in their hearts, that if they leave, the guy might try to kill them. It happens with appalling frequency.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They've made another arrest:

FOX News

Agents and Stark County sheriff's deputies arrested Myisha Ferrell, described as a former classmate of the man being held for arraignment on murder charges, after breaking down the door of her apartment Saturday night, FBI agent Scott Wilson said. She was charged with obstruction of justice.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
wow a quadrangle! The ex-wife, the baby's momma and another woman. Guess that guy was spreading himself around.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I am so saddened by this news story. I saw that they will release the cause of death today.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yes it is quite a sad story. Like I said earlier tho, I am glad the little boy was spared at least. Its a shame this cop who was supposed to be a example for society was such a POS.

top topics

join