It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divert me Please!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ok I am on a path and at any time I could get off and go on another path. Now, please tell me which path to take. Should I go left or right?

Oh there is also a bend coming up and so not sure if I should take it walking at regular speed or should I run around it?

I need to be diverted...but I just don't know which diversion to take.

any suggetions

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You could go off the path completely. Or you could fly above the paths and see which one is better. Or you could turn around and go home.

This is my way of saying, what are you saying?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
You could go off the path completely. Or you could fly above the paths and see which one is better. Or you could turn around and go home.

This is my way of saying, what are you saying?

lol well I am not sure, I thought perhaps if I were vague, then someone could just know what I was on about and what I needed and they could divert me?

I am really impressed with flying above the path...but... turning around and going home sounds good too.

surely, there must be people who have been diverted before? perhaps they could help ?

oh and I dont want anyone having a fight in my thread about which path is right. I just want people to offer up suggestions of diversions...

[edit on 23-6-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I suggest finding 2 people who have nothing to do, send each one down a seperate path and tell them to come back after. While they are doing this, sit back in a lazyboy recliner sipping an ice cold beverage while listening to some tunes.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vckums
sit back in a lazyboy recliner sipping an ice cold beverage while listening to some tunes.

that definitely is very wise and I am all for the sitting back having a ice cold bevy... :w:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Look for signposts. Then take the path that leads to your required destination.
Sometimes the longer journey is more enjoyable than the short cut even if they lead to the same destination.

mojo's pearls.....

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
My advice.

Teleport to the nicer path a mile away, than go left until you reach a large purple trunked,
gold leafed tree and knock on it, a small man in a robe will appear, ask him what to do from there.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Look for signposts. Then take the path that leads to your required destination.

well, I see dead crows quite a bit... when I moved house, I saw a dead crow at the side of the road and must say, I felt that was a good sign...

Sometimes the longer journey is more enjoyable than the short cut even if they lead to the same destination.

yes, I hear you loud and clear, I once broke my wrist trying to skip three bars from my swinging journey in the play ground.

thanks for your pearls

mojo's pearls.....

[edit on 24-6-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
... until you reach a large purple trunked,
gold leafed tree and knock on it, a small man in a robe will appear, ask him what to do from there.

bugga, I saw that large purple trunked gold leafed tree about 1000 miles back when I ran out of petrol... I did think it was quite unusual, so I ran like mad away from it. Didn't even occur to me to knock and ask to use the phone or even ask for directions.... :shk:

new topics

top topics

join