It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive hoax scenario or real disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is a fun thread to follow , I have changed my mind since my first post , or maybe I'm just thinking more clearly. I do not believe this will happen , I WANT it to happen. I just don't feel I live in a "exciting time". I still love everything about my perception of my experiences.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

In the ontopic, somebody said in the GR post why this guy is giving us such information here in a forum, instead going to the newspapers or the general media. That is a good point.

I feel like a broken record, as I've repeated this countless times, but you WON'T get disclosure through the media - unless "they" choose to initiate it that way. Who are "they"? It's not the government. It's the government 'behind' the government. They control everything. The CIA are a part of that. For proof, read the MEDIA CONTROL DOCUMENT - CIA Memorandum at www.disclosureproject.org...

Also read up on the censorship / deliberate ridiiculing of ufo-related topics in the media here:
www.disclosureproject.org...
www.disclosureproject.org...

Somebody asked, how will disclosure happen, given that it certainly won't come via a website like ATS. It will either happen via the ETs themselves - which we will get no forewarning.. or 'they' will have their hand forced to go ahead and do it. That's why I believe there is some credence to the OP's claim on that thread. They need to get out of Iraq, the phony war on terror is no longer working out for them, they need to bring out the 'big guns' before the ET come out and expose them - why would the ET do that? Well, if they believe we are in danger of destroying ourselves and the planet around us, they will intervene. If we continue to go down the nuclear path, that is almost certainly what will happen.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I don't think we have a hoaxer, I think we have a missionary trying to spread his belief system.

Following the link posted by "rxghost" (page 18 of the ET false flag thread) to the the Thoth message board, there is a person named "atsdeck" writing suspiciously like GhostRaven. After reading his posts, I've come to the conclusion that we are more on a Serpo trip than disclosure. It may not be the same person, but atsdeck references to GhostRaven in his posts and sounds a lot like him.

www.book-of-thoth.com...

You can click on his profile to find a link to all his posts. He also tells people to go to the Open Mind Forums (which I did) and he/she starts talking about Serpo, fake alien invasion, and the same anti-US govt talk.

I'm getting a scientology/space brother vibe out of all of this. The poster is very polite, inviting, yet delusions of grandeur as a "messenger" seem to be the modus operandi. He wants to convince us about the "good guys" saving the day but doesn't say who they are (the real aliens?). Or is his goal to just demonize the US?

This is most definitely not just an ATS attempt at a hoax...the intent is to get this "story" to many different boards.

[edit on 6/24/07 by Atomic]

[edit on 6/24/07 by Atomic]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint

They are either trolls who want to provoke a response or that they are actually disinfo agents trying to make us at ATS feel bloody stupid. I would imagine that any disinfo agents hope that by making wild accuasations that when the truth comes we will pass it off as just another hoax.

The ATS admin have the IP info available of all members, if govt run people were here breaking T&C (I would think spreading Disinfo is the same as Trolling) they would be banned, unless the NSA,CIA etc etc are using there persuasive methods on the three Amigos.

The one thing on ATS though is that we are usually very good at cracking a hoax and i feel if the truth was to come along we would recognise it straight away.

It`s usually very easy, unless ofcourse the person does no something and doesn`t want to draw to much attention from possible govt agents eyes that maybe here lurking.I still think there maybe something in the "Grillfire" story, but I have been communicating to him by E-Mail he has answered somethings but when questioned hard refusses to answer.That irritates the hell out of me.it could be because he nows nothing and the less you say the less chance of making a mistake or he could just be a govt spook looking for people as part of a govt fishing trip too ID possible lets say "problematic people".

we here at ATS are having the last laugh at you for being so pathetic.

And the more we do it the more chance we have of quality people bringing viable infomation to our table.The Trolls are looking for people who will just roll over and believe everything they tell.Skeptisim is a good thing as long as the skeptic is on the bench looking for the truth and hasn`t already decided everyone is wrong.My area of thought i neither believe or disbelieve I`m seeking the truth through the blackness.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by nescafe8572]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Somebody asked, how will disclosure happen, given that it certainly won't come via a website like ATS.

It is possible that sites are spreading disinfo themselves to capture more Hits.Maybe the govt is willing to disclose Aliens, NASA is on mars looking for signs of Life.It suits Conspiricy sites to spread info that the govt is hidding the truth.It keeps the members there, the last thing any of them need is for the govt to suddenly find and release the holy grail of UFO buffs after a few weeks sites such as ATS will loose traffic, thats bad bad bad.

Think about it.

It will either happen via the ETs themselves - which we will get no forewarning.. or 'they' will have their hand forced to go ahead and do it.

UFO`s can be traced to Ancient man through History (Ofcourse could be fabricated or science could now explain Ancient mans mistake), if they did excist there waiting a long long long time to do it.

why would the ET do that? Well, if they believe we are in danger of destroying ourselves and the planet around us, they will intervene. If we continue to go down the nuclear path, that is almost certainly what will happen.

Don`t take this the wrong way but if the BIG GUNS can`t beat the extremists in Iraq your hardly gonna bet an advance alien race with possible BIGGER GUNS.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well, i think we can definatly say that there is much stuff hidden from us.

So yes, there is truth in conspiracy, and you should always consider somebody's theory true aslong as it doesn't interfer with your believe, so if then you will start discussing

I think it started with a small event like Roswell, they had to hide it from the public to prevent a huge disaster ( people have to think we are the ruling race on earth or you think what happens then ). So I think they were about to release information sometimes soon but it all added up, more and more events and more hidden from the public, it's likely too much stuff that is hidden from the public right now, it's like another world that is hidden from us.

That's what became clear to me over the years of my interest in the subject.

Try to deny as less as possible.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
People ten years ago were saying they will show themselves soon.

People twenty years ago were saying they will show themselves soon.

People thirty years ago were saying they will show themselves soon.

When Roswell happen the rumours started. War of the Worlds was released.UFO`s and Aliens had already arrived but only in peoples minds not in reality.

Today nothing really creditable has changed anything, the believes use the same excuses for no evidence that they always have done in the past, still sightings, still believers, still there coming.Same situation.

The only thing missing is the Aliens themselves

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hey Ya'll.
Watch the skies here.
Emailed Nick Pope a few days ago, it was about the false flag op in august.
Heres what he had to say:

I'd seen this on the ATS forum. Frankly, I don't believe a word of it. Ufology is bedeviled by material like this: anonymous testimony from people claiming to be government insiders; dramatic predictions which never come true; deliberately provocative comments seemingly aimed at getting a reaction on forums, etc. However, in the final analysis, the only meaningful comment I can make is to repeat the old adage of intelligence analysts: "interesting if true".

Hope that helps a bit?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This could also be a "disgruntled" Ex-member, who had been banned for some reason.

They know how things work here and are playing a game with a few extra aces.

This may explain their new registration date and experience of the site.

Personally, I don't think this is anything genuine. If a false flag were to be done, it wouldn't have any un-necessary publicity beforehand to spoil the "shock" value needed to make things run to plan.

So who's next? Any more "disclosures" in the pipeline.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Good idea, i think it would rank in the top 5 of ideas.
I don't believe all these disclosure theories booming at once are genuine.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
come to my new thread and join the discussion

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic

Following the link posted by "rxghost" (page 18 of the ET false flag thread) to the the Thoth message board, there is a person named "atsdeck" writing suspiciously like GhostRaven. After reading his posts, I've come to the conclusion that we are more on a Serpo trip than disclosure. It may not be the same person, but atsdeck references to GhostRaven in his posts and sounds a lot like him.

"atsdeck" is none other than "onthedeck", who is in the ask a time traveller a question thread.

As for this, my take on it is that there will be a wave of this disclosure by people who are tired of turning a blind eye to secret agendas. They will start talking about their knowledge and suspicions. I saw ATS being swamped by this type of thing, and posted about it in Dec/Jan.

<< 1   >>

join