It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive hoax scenario or real disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
As you know, we got until now 3 different posts claiming the same: people "in the inside" talking to us about or what they know or even about a inmediate disclosure, in some way or another. So well, I think that IF it's a disinformation operation, it's being used as logic seems to indicate: to discourage the UFO community. What do you people think?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I thint that they are all bs.

My reason for this is that they always seem to ask us to ask them questions.

If they truly did have information to share regarding the Governments disclosure of alien activity, why not just make several long posts, and spill what they can?

It always starts with some kind of "show". Seems to indicate that the author wishes to seek attention to him/her self.

So, my only question is...

Why not just tell us the information, without making us jump through hoops to get it?

Probable answer:

Because it isn't true.

2 cents

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
As you know, we got until now 3 different posts claiming the same: people "in the inside" talking to us about or what they know or even about a inmediate disclosure, in some way or another. So well, I think that IF it's a disinformation operation, it's being used as logic seems to indicate: to discourage the UFO community. What do you people think?

I'm new so my opinion means diddly-squat, but here it is.

Either deliberate disinformation or hoax for fun & games [which is a good reason to support keeping schools in session year-round].

Or, that the posters actually believe their stories.

The possibility that these recent posts are legit seems remote to me.

A forum devoted to close examination of conspiracies and other fringe ideas seems like a strange place to make a breathless, have-I-got-a-secret-to-share-with-you post.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Exactly so, Mechanic 32. You'd think, especially the one who claims to have watched ATS for years, they'd know that there is no way to coherently reply to every post. Its hard enough to keep up with new post just reading them. I was looking at the only one written using passable grammar and a new page was appearing before I got to the end of the one I was reading.

Its just a hunch, but I doubt that this will be the way disclosure comes.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I would like to ask the posters how old they really are. They are either young or immature. What happens when a person has real information they would like to share? Well let's ask ourselves, if you had this kind of info would you come to ATS or find another outlet source? I wouldn't use ATS, nothing against ATS, but thats because of what we have seen from poster's who clearly have not read the T & C. I'm almost tempted to leave ATS for good.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
I'm almost tempted to leave ATS for good.

No, don't do that. We get these waves like this from time to time. It will pass.

Besides, you will miss this place if you do leave. I can almost guarantee it. Just think of these little intermissions from serious posting as entertainment. Grab some popcorn, and wait for the show!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
but honestly... if i were part of a top secret government agency and had access and knowledge about the real things going on out there. would i share it with other people trough an internetforum that is full of skeptical people and those who would believe certainly nothing you tell them? the answer is: NO i wouldn't, because such a post would change not a tiny lil' thing and even if it was the whole truth i told, i could suggest that no-one would really believe me because even strong evidence like photo- or videofootage would be seen as hoaxes... and that's simply the way it is and it doesn't make sense @ all. that's why real people like GR (imo) are really rare in this forum and most of the other scenarious predicted by new members of ats are probably indeed hoaxed scenarios to get attention and to fool other people just for fun...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Have a look at the "Big Boards" league then ask yourself "If I had proof beyond doubt the excistance of Aliens" would you use a site ranked behind groups such as the "Rooster Teeth Webcomic forum" (24) or the Dutch gathering of Tweekers forum (30) or Jeux game forum in French (44) or Chiquititas the Hebrew forum for an Argentinian soap opera (69).

Now i now this site at (377) is growing day by day but we still way way less than the people who enjoy Chiquititas.

So if you had info that the US would kill you to prevent it get out i doubt we will get it first.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by nescafe8572]

[edit on 23-6-2007 by nescafe8572]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ephemeral
I'm new so my opinion means diddly-squat, but here it is.

Your opinion is just as valuable as anyones opinion...registration dates means "diddly-squat"

---------

I don´t know, obvisouly it´s impossible to tell for shure if this is an ongoing hoax, someone having fun on our expense or the real thing. In case of a hoax/prank i won´t blame them. For anyone not used to thinking a bit longer than the tip of their nose i can see how this forumsection seems like a place filled with fruitcakes...kinda...

I got a strong "BS" feeling about this but then again i find myself in a constant situation of beeing surprised.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I've seen the technology that people would call a 'ufo'. I know somebody has it, be them aliens or humans.

I don't know what to think of these posts, but I do know that the crafts are around and are something to be seen.

I don't cry too often but seeing these crafts will make you weep with joy and disbelief. You will see how sheltered the public is from science and truth.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i disinformation thread trying to disprove coming disinformation.

it sounds crazy enough to be true.

ill just keep this in mind:

"believe none of what you hear and half of what you see".

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

hi all I'm a newbie, longtime lurker, first time poster

I have to agree with JackHill, these posts that sound sensational keep coming up, but there's never any proof

hmm

I'd say bored people trying to provoke a response

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Trust me guys, I'm on the inside and all of them are lying.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Has anybody checked with the upcoming release schedule for summer "sci-fi" or "action" movies?

There's this coming up---big names, Daniel Craig (the new Bond) and Nicole Kidman. Means big budget.

---------------
www.comingsoon.net...

Release Date: August 17, 2007
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Oliver Hirschbiegel
Screenwriter: David Kajganich
Starring: Nicole Kidman, Daniel Craig, Jeremy Northam, Malin Akerman
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for violence, disturbing content and terror)
Official Website: TheInvasionmovie.com
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: View here
Production Stills: View here
Plot Summary: "The Invasion" is a nightmarish journey into a world where the only way to stay alive is to stay awake. The mysterious crash of the space shuttle leads to the terrifying discovery that there is something alien within the wreckage. Those who come in contact with it are changing in ominous and inexplicable ways. Soon Washington D.C. psychiatrist Carol Bennell (Nicole Kidman) and her colleague Ben Driscoll (Daniel Craig) learn the shocking truth about the growing extraterrestrial epidemic: it attacks its victims while they sleep, leaving them physically unchanged but strangely unfeeling and inhuman. As the infection spreads, more and more people are altered and it becomes impossible to know who can be trusted. Now Carol's only hope is to stay awake long enough to find her young son, who may hold the key to stopping the devastating invasion.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ok, I would liketo ask...If all this "truth" has been hidden from us for all these years by
our governments/powers-that-be, how do you think that they will implement true
disclosure to the masses? I mean most of what I see here are serious skeptics that
poo-pah anything that is posted with any claim attached to it.

My point is; If disclosure actually happened, how do you think that it would be introduced
to society. Truly....

M.S.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have been thinking about these threads myself tonight. I come to 2 conclusions.

They are either trolls who want to provoke a response or that they are actually disinfo agents trying to make us at ATS feel bloody stupid. I would imagine that any disinfo agents hope that by making wild accuasations that when the truth comes we will pass it off as just another hoax.

The one thing on ATS though is that we are usually very good at cracking a hoax and i feel if the truth was to come along we would recognise it straight away.

So maybe there are people out there trying to get us into the "Little boy who cried wolf" mindset but trust me whoever you are we here at ATS are having the last laugh at you for being so pathetic.

And im agreed with Mechanic that "YES" ATS does have its moments like this but dont complain its quite normal. Save yourself for the big juicy discussion which comes our way every now and then

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I thint that they are all bs.

My reason for this is that they always seem to ask us to ask them questions.
Exactly, they are attention seekers and its a lot easier to make up answers to specific questions than it is to make a full scenario.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If anything JULY 7 START DATE , is about 2 weeks away. At least we have a supposed time line to watch for
And before we know it the end of August will be here . I guess all we can really do is take it with a grain of salt and KEEP YOUR EYES TO THE SKY!!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Once Planet X Comes....then you will get full disclosure.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Once Planet X Comes....then you will get full disclosure.

We got this Mrs. Leader if that was her name talking about the "Zetas" who supposedly told her about this "Planet X" coming, and even this lady give to all us a date.... NOTHING HAPPENED. Can you privide us with something more specific?

In the ontopic, somebody said in the GR post why this guy is giving us such information here in a forum, instead going to the newspapers or the general media. That is a good point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join