It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word on the street

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Apparently through the grapevine of the Activity there seems to be a new and upcoming star in the world of lethal findings. Seems a strange gentleman has a knack for taking care of proper "targets." I figured it was mere coincidence that this guy worked for Walsh Contracting out of Seattle. I originally thought it was a legit construction business. I believe he is the long time replacement of the late Mr. Odin, who did an outstanding service to the company. A person by the name of David Grey a pseudonym, who is most efficient at takedowns. Ex-CAG officer who went into the very black, and was tired of the red tape. This guy pulls a regular Kansas City Shuffle. A real flase flag wiz. He's still in the general Seattle area from the last intercepts gathered, but moves quite often.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
[edit on 23-6-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Okay, Im lost man.
Give me some links or some backstory, but as it stands right now I have absolutly no clue what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
...as it stands right now I have absolutly no clue what you are talking about.

I second that motion, but my curiousity is piqued.

Ar eyou talking about some kind of hit-man? Need more info, please.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What the hell is with these posts lately?
Complete crap.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Could be code text written at a specific time and date, to be picked up by whatever others to decode.

Or it could be spam trash. I've noticed alot of one word thread titles, just get deleted fast from ATS, placed in the trash bin, like this one :www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well all I can tell ya is CAG is Delta Force

top topics

join