It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair meets Pope on road to conversion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Blair meets Pope on road to conversion

www.theage.com.au

BRITISH Prime Minister Tony Blair will travel to the Vatican today to meet the Pope in preparation for his conversion to Catholicism.

Sources in London and Rome said Mr Blair, who leaves office next week, had decided to seek admission to the church.......
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
First, Good ole Dubya has tea and biscuits with the Pope...Then Blair drops in to discuss his upcoming conversion to Catholicism...

I realise Blair has been planning this for some years, as both his wife and children are Catholics...

What I find interesting tho, is that both men are not going to be leaders of their respective countries within 12 mths...Also, given the Pope's connection to the NWO thru the Jesuits, and Dubya and Blair subscribing to much the same ideals as far as the NWO goes I think its quite interesting they'd both visit the Vatican within weeks of each other...

Even more so with the times we live in with our rights being eroded in the name of fighting terrorism and keeping us "secure"

(*cough* I mean to further facilitate the ideals of the NWO *cough*)

Add to these the possible upcoming military action against Iran and possibly Syria and others, and it makes me think these visits are not as innocent as some think

Peace

www.theage.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Also, this recent thread is interesting, it refers to Bush meeting the Pope just after the recent G8 meeting...

Peace

join