It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This shows how students activists dissapearing in the US University!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
For the people read this message, please support the “innocent victims” of gangstalking. They use the technique that Cointerpro program used to “Oppress Activists” in the 50s and 60s. Because of the gangstalking done by the students and the anthropology professors, I have learned how “real students activists” have disappeared from schools after 911 attack.”

Also, this is a good example of how people working for gangstalking are actually involved with CRIMES BY THEMSELVES and ACCUSING INNOCENT VICTIMS for taking advantages of their position as oppressors in the local community.

Do not support the people killing or raping the victims in hospitals. I am one of the survivor of Fascist movement going on in the US.

Gangstalking is happening everywhere around the world. If you live in the country where Human Rights is respected, do not help the gangstalkers to form a local fascist group!!! This happened at San Jose State University in California.

10/16/06 about 6pm as I was on my way to Dr. Meniketti's class. My recording starts from the 2nd floor of the Clark Building and ends on the anthropology department on the 4th floor.

For the real file(try any of these for the file)

s9.quicksharing.com...

www....(nolink)/?1xin9gttmrv

s25.quicksharing.com...

(one of the file below is this file you are reading so download for further info, other one is the wav file)

media2.filewind.com...
media2.filewind.com...

/* Elizabeth is the assistant professor who IS NOT involved with project SHINE. She liked me in a way she wanted to treat me as her “lover.” Also, the anthropology major students were working for her wanted to expel me from school. They were moving into my apartment and I filed the case to the university police officer, Flits von der Hoek, and the case number is 060802058602. It was in the middle or late September of 2006. And he was on vacation during October 13th to 24th that year. By the way, one of the police officer's name is Mr. Laws and the other one who brought me to the Valley Medical Center practiced Judo at Tokai University in Japan. For my “real safety”, I cannot go back to my own country and have to stay in anther country as a refugee. I don't know what kind of friends these police officers have in Japan. By the way, the student, Sara Lynn, the coordinator of the project SHINE at SJSU started harassment on me since March of last year. That is the case I filed to the university police. She is involved in gangstalking and she followed my car several times from the garage near the campus. */

(I turned on my voice recorder when I saw Dr. English-Lueck standing outside of my night class. She seemed nervous and woring very plain clothes (Sweat shirt and a dark pants.) The first one minute is the time I approached her from a distance.

1:01 Dr English-Lueck mentioning about Project SHINE

1:13 Dr. English-Lueck: “... San Jose States Hallway is not the best place to talk about.”

1:26 Me: “Eah... Dr. Meniketti knows..?” (The professor's name I have class from 6:00pm)

1:28 Dr. English-Lueck: “Yeah! He knows, so OK.”

1:56 Dr. English-Lueck said she did not mind about my bringing the case to outside people.

(Dr. English-Lueck and I took elevator to the 4th floor of the same building.)

3:12 Me “What is going on?”

3:14 Dr. English-Lueck: “These are the police officers from the campus..”

Me “Ok..”

3:20 Police Officer A: “Give me a favor.. turn around for me?”

Police Officer B: “We need to take you to a hospital”

Me: “Why?”

3:26 Police Officer B: “Ok? We concerned about your safety.”

Me: “Why?”

Police Officer B: “We were told that you might been making comments about hurting

yourself.”

Me: “No!”

3:33 Police Officer B: “No?”

Me: “No.”

3:35 Dr. English-Lueck: “Well. That's how we interpreted. Elizabeth and I and some others (hard to hear a word here)

Emails concerned that you might .

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Real gang stalkers use a range of techniques to demonstrate to the victims that they are being watched 24/7. Normally, there is a convoy/helicopters seedy individuals, that follow the victim. Individuals from community policing groups then make it clear that they are harassing the victim. On a bright clear day, members of the gang stalkers will have their headlights on to psychologically frighten the victims. Moreover, the gang stalkers will use Electromagnetic weapons to further harass weaker victims in their homes, at work or during a journey.

Lies will be routinely disseminated in the community to discredit the victims and lies will be disseminated at the victim's place of work, or study to perpetuate the stalking activities. The gang stalking never stops until the victim is dead.

Gang stalking victims

The perpetrators are usually professionals, petty criminals, drug dealers, petty thieves etc.. led by off-duty policemen who can organise these motley crews.

If you are a genuine victim, try to get photographic evidence and then keep a journal of all events. Try not to be too paranoid but keep your head and try to be objective in your reporting. Overwrought emotions will not help you. Your thoughts are too confused at present. Do not even think of violence to help your cause. This is not the answer. There are more effective ways of defending yourself.

Try to contact a self-help group. e.g.
Victim Support

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply.

Actually, I tried everything..

I visited Amnesty International in SF, that Lawyers' association on Stuart St, Aisan Law Alliance (locates in San Jose Japantown - and they were shut down for few weeks right after my visitation).

I talked and filed the discrimination case with Adriana, the director of Equal Opportunity Service, and she said the investigation was going on until I no longer attend the school and left the city.

Also, I talked and filed the case to Ms. Katz, the worker at the US Board of Education. She sent me a reply that they would decide weather open the case or not.

Is it common to see "another Anthroplogist in Mental Health Hospital?"
Is it common to be asked by psycietrists (Dr. Barr and Dr. Newsom in El Camino Hospital and a mid-age nurse) asking me to shut my mouth about the students' discrimination?

Yup, I tried to join the support groups, but some of them are only doing discussons and sharing knowledge rather than finding the real "SOMETHING" to against the discrimination. It seems these forums and groups are controlled by the gang stalkers.
I studied Social Science and Anthroplogy.
One of the UCB-grad professor taught us the mechanisms of "Thought control in Contenporary Societies." And these knowledge are shared and used to harass me!

I know BIG BROTHERS are trying to dominate the mass, just like what happened in the 60s and 70s. I am on the side of humanitalianism looking for real support and help to protest against the Fascist movement going on around the world. I just wanted to share that there seems no ethics exists in psychietrists and anthroplogy professors (the field is famous of CIA agents cover-up).

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Have these individuals done anything else to threaten you in anyway Asylumseeker?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So what happened? Did they take you to the hospital? Are you still at school there?

Put together everything you know as logically and factually as possible. You don't need to get hung up on explanations or extraneous details. Next, communicate it to everyone you know at your school. This will likely include friends, roommates, classmates, etc. If you haven't yet done this, you may surprised at how sympthetic a reaction you will receive.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm not sure I follow you asylumseeker. Are you saying this is a mass conspiracy or is it a jilted lover? You scorned her or didn't reciprocate her advances and she had you committed to an insane asylum? So your teacher is a lesbian and you aren't? So she had you locked up?

If so then I wouldn't say it's "gangstalking" whatever that means. I'd say it's an isolated case of a jealous woman.

Either way, I guess you got out as you probably wouldn't be posting this from a looney bin.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Currently, I became a "refugee" in another country as some people involved with the harassment at school are the government agents.
If you know how many anthropologists and social scientists are working for CIA, I do not have to become a criminal by exposing their names to "Americans."

Yup, I ended up living in a refugee center in somewhere.

The students put me a conspiracy on "German spies" in Ling101 class. And that sub-professor became the new dean of the department.

The leader-type student acted like Hitler in the club and the school, and she targeted me for organized harassment. And the school wanted to cover everythin up.

Filing the case to police didn't work as they handcuffed me at the anthro department.

Sorry for late reply. Being a refugee is hard to find time for Internet surfing.
But, hey, How can an international student studying in the US end up in another country as a refugee? This is what happened to me for real.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is the summary
Here is what happened:
1. Anthro major students hated me as their club leader started the harassment on me and she encouraged others to work on "gang stalking" to make psychological damages on me. I got her saying that on my evidence.
2. I talked with some student advisors and decided to believe what students are talking about and declaired me as "crazy."
3. As talking with advisors made things worth, I brought the evidences to the director of the "Equal Opportunity Service" in the building above of SJSU police department and the SJSU police also.
4. I was handcuffed by the SJSU police officers (Mr. Laws and the another one who practiced Judo at Tokai University in Japan) on my way to the class. Dr. English-Lueck, the chair of anthro department, stopped me at her office and I met the police officers. (I have the voice recording of these conversation)
5. SJSU police officers knew that I will transported to another mental hospital later. They told me about it when I was handcuffed at school.
6. At Elcamino Hospital, I was asked to agree to drop the case at the equal opportunity service, when I talked with Dr. Barr and a nurse. They had tape recorders, so our conversation might be recorded. Also, Dr. Kent at El Camino Hospital and Dr. Siverstsen, the director of the counselling service at SJSU, knew each other quite long time. Dr. Wiggsy Siverstsen wrote the document to send me to the mental hospital without meeting me for diagnosis.
7. As FBI and DOD (also CIA for the anthro professors) are behind of this, no one including, lawyers at Asian Law Allaiance and the one in SF, could help me out. Also, The US board of education did not file the case.
8. I was stalked by DOD people. It was so funny that they did not care using their own cars with DOD permit on their cars. This happened right after I ran away from my apartment. It was so dangerous to stay in my place as so many SJSU students and other gang stalkers moved in. They threatened me to kill me there. They knew that I already got "paranoia" status in the record at Homeland Security. (I can share more information about what kinds of record they keep in Homeland Security and other places.)

Their Crimes:
1. Violation of Internatinoal Law as I was an international student and treated in inhuman way.
2. Violation of human rights. How police officers could arrange sending me to hospitals? They already knew I would be sent to another one when they met me in the anthropology department.
3. Dr. Siverstsen wrote a document for forced transportation to a mental hospital without meeting the patient. This against the APA rule for such act.
4. Dr. Barr at El Camino Hospital persuaded me to stop the investigation of eual opportunity servece at SJSU. It was the exchange for I was discharged from the hospital.
5. At El Camino Hospital, Dr. Newsom diagnosised me as "gravely disabled" and 3 days later, I was discharged from the hospital. Oct 16, I was thought by the SJSU police officers that suicidal and dangerous to others. Oct 20, I was dangerous to others and gravely disabled. Oct 23, they discharged me from the hospital with the status of "paranoia."
6. Raping a patient at El Camino Hospital by the stuffs and "visitors."
7. Making up the diagnosis of psychietrists.

Ethical problems:
1. Anthropology major students working for gang stalking and harassing a foreing student. How can they study other people in different culture when they love to discriminate one in their country? I guess some of them are now doing such thing at Oxaca, Mexico. I wanted to care about humanity rather than the national interest of the US. So, I am sharing this information about Mexico.
2. Anthropologists - Dr. English-Lueck, Dr. Weiss, Dr. Meniketti, Dr. Gonzalez, and so on - violating and supporting and helpign the above crimes. They do not really care about ethics or human rights. How can they study human being for the profit of humans? No wonder so many anthropologists use their professoin to hide their jobs for CIA. (I can share the names of them if you want.)
3. Psychietrists - Dr. Newsom, Dr. Barr, Dr. Wiggsy Siverstsen, and one more at the Valley Medical Center(a White woman in eary 30s) - are involved with writing false documents. They supposed to treat the patients, but what they are doing ins locking up healthy people and letting others to rape them and use them for specimens.
4. SJSU police department does not have any policy of protecting human rights. They work for the profit of the school and they do not care making up anything.
5. Judical Affairs Office and Student Counselling Service at SJSU do not really care about ethics. It is just like bove reason for the SJSU police department.

These are the short summary of incidents and problems. I can share much evidences, most are voice recordings and films of above people. Because of her "special interest" on me from Dr. Elizabeth Weiss, I learned about the CIA connection among anthropologists. She could become a second Monica Louinsky for the Republicans. Yup, I am in a safe country as a refugee now. Nice to have no one threatening me to shoot here. If they kick me out, I probably have to look for somewhere else with my information to become a political asylumseeker again.
I lost everything - friends, my belongings, reputation, etc - in the US. But, I did not lost my faith in Christianity and will to protest against human rights. I know so many people in these faculities - mental hospitals and the school - talk about money and bribaries. But I believe we must have some hope for humanitalian movement in the midst of fake "terrorism" threats done by the people actually working for the "terrorism" on their citizens.

P.S. this information is written by a real political asylumseeker knowing too much about American culture and identities of CIA agents. These US agencies has two groups inside of them. So, the agents looking for high rank usually stuck to one group supporting the perticular party. What I know is mostly about how physical and cultural anthropologists are involved with such from their connections with others.

top topics

join